The online racing simulator
SGPS and Patch X
What will happen is.
  • False starts will be as dealt with
  • We didn't allow reset in the first place, so it won't be permitted on the server anyway
  • Of course, we won't use lead trophies and so on.
  • Qualifying sessions won't be extended from 15 minutes.

Bear in mind that the Welsh Grand Prix on the 27th will be taking place with Cloudy Afternoon as we said
Blackwood 27th June?
Erm... Duke, if there are more drivers now, I know we're already lacking but maybe X will get some people in so if that happens, I suggest that quali should be extended to 30 mins. Duke, you're the boss and all but we'd appreciate the concept of discussion between drivers and admins. I've raced in a few leagues now and whenever the admin had an idea for a drastic rule change, it was discussed between the admins and drivers. I'm not saying that you let the drivers choose the rules but at least listen to the drivers' perspectives of rules.
#4 - dadge
+1 for lep. it is oh so true that communication is one of the main keys to having a sucessgul league.
#5 - dadge
no updates on new drivers? or even the points lists. dude come on. talk to us. this is becomming so stupid. i think you will have less drivers by the end of this round.
I think you might not have ANY drivers for this round. Personally, I am getting pretty :mad: about all this!. Its been AGES since since Rnd. 1 and not a single report of points. Duke, hate to put it but as much as I love driving the BF1, I can drive it in my own time with others when its not league related. I know I sound like a right c|o|c|k to say that but I'm just losing enthusiasm for this. I will most probably stick around for the next round but if this kind of thing keeps up, I most probably will *not* race in the round after.
Quote from Leprekaun :Its been ages since since Rnd. 1 and not a single report of points.

I've put the points in the race report for round 2, and they will be in the race report after the Welsh GP.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG