Poll : Answer yes or no

Closed since :
Yes, i want to change cars for patch X
No, Who cares about le mans anyway?
No, i dont want to change cars for patch X
Yes change the date to the 30th for le mans
Important!
I need to explain or rather ask 2 things:

1) Do you guys want to be able to change cars with the new patch?

2) Le Mans is on the 16th, same date as round 4 so i could push the event back another 2 weeks to the 30th of june if enough of you are bothered, if your not then i'm not and it can carry on as planned.
I voted "yes" to the car change basically because I would like the opportunity to change but I would have to check with the rest of my m8's
No and no , what ever was decided in your team should stick!

If you are talented enough, you should be able to watch the lemans while racing
I think it would be a great idea to push the event so that it doesnt collide with real le mans
Won't it be fairly late in the day @ le mans when our qualifying starts? IE dark anyway?

-> edit. im fine either way. will check with teamates.
i would rather all particiants voted, not just team leaders
lol... im not our team leader, i was just going to let them know to check the forum
oh yeah, i know that, but i thought you were maybe an event manager, never mind, diff teams do things differently
Don`t change the date. We are commited to the first date and every thing is planned..
You can`t close the poll the day before the race. If you want to change the date we must know it now, otherwise we can`t make any private stuff if we doesn`t know if the race will be on or not..
well, by the looks of it it's gonna stay how it is with changes to the cars for patch X, poll closes on the 15th but i'll make a decision before then anyway
Over 50% of the votes are for allowing car changes, yet no-one has actually declared their intent to change cars

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG