The online racing simulator
How to forward ports?
(10 posts, started )
How to open - outgoing port (TCP/29339)
1 thread is enough, do you want it to open on your firewall or your router?
for your router, check out this site: http://portforward.com/
Maybe you should contact your service provider.
1. Firewall documentation.
2. www.portforward.com for help on opening ports on a router or modem.

I just went through all this being relatively new to broadband and DSL modem trying to fly MSFS9 online.
If you're running a Cable/DSL router:

Start -> Run -> "command"

Type "ipconfig"

Click on the little "C:\" button on the upper-left, then go to Edit -> Mark

Select the IP address next to "Default Gateway" and hit Enter

Open a browser, paste that IP address into the address bar

You should now be able to access your router, you may need a user/pass though (most have a default user/pass of admin/admin or admin/pass.. may need to google or read the manual to find yours)

Once you have access, look through the settings, there should be a port forwarding section somewhere. When it asks what IP to forward the port to, use the "IP Address" listed in ipconfig.
If you only have to open an outgoing port you should know what router/firewall you're using, and you should have control over it. There's too little information here at the moment, so an answer would be way too generic.
Maa saan aru ka inglise keeles,kuid mitte hästi aga kas keegi seletaks ka eesti keeles kuidas avada väljaminevaid porte ,et luua demo server.
#8 - Renku
Quote from dimex35 :Maa saan aru ka inglise keeles,kuid mitte hästi aga kas keegi seletaks ka eesti keeles kuidas avada väljaminevaid porte ,et luua demo server.

Tegemist on ikka üldiselt inglise keelse foorumiga. Eesti keeles võid siin küsida!
#9 - Venus
Best and easiest way to do it, for your router is very simply, go here, select your router, select the program/game you want to have port forwarded too, n follow wot the site tells u. Go here.

http://portforwarding.com
That's 3 suggestions in quite some time for portforward.com. I guess folks just don't read an entire thread to see previous suggestions before adding there's, eh? In my defense of suggesting it after kiss me did, 2 threads were merged into one which we suggested in separate threads pre-merge....

So, perhaps portforward.com would be the answer, eh? hehehe

How to forward ports?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG