The online racing simulator
Patch X TODAY - Final Test NOW! :)
(220 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Dalek0220 :WAH!!! I wont be awake when you release it!!!

Do you go to bed at 8 or 9 or something?
Quote from mcintyrej :Do you go to bed at 8 or 9 or something?

Yeah, im only 11! OMG, i want it sooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
your avatar suits your driving, dmwright.
E-Mail the patch to me please Scawen, please?
Holy crap! You can't even play it cause you'll be sleeping, but you still want to have it soooo bad? Why? Just get it tomorrow, what's the big deal? You think you'll miss out on some extremely huge event? You think it will be available for download to the first 10 people or something? For all you impatient little kids, please realize that everyone is waiting patiently for patch x. You should do the same.
Quote from Dalek0220 :E-Mail the patch to me please Scawen, please?

When you open LFS tomorow morning, LFS will autoupdate itself. So you won't need to get the patch from here or indeed Scawen.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Yeah, im only 11! OMG, i want it sooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

you wont miss anything. most servers wont update untill tommorow, and you can connect with W48 anyway.
Next time please NO release dates.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Yeah, im only 11! OMG, i want it sooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Just download W48 and play that, I am pretty sure that it is almost identical to patch X if i'm not mistaken.

Even so I am also excited about X, I keep checking every few minutes....can't help myself.....and I'm bleeding 40

(Note to self: GET A LIFE ya sad sod!)
this is why i say no more relaease dates its too much too bear
Quote from AlienT. :Just download W48 and play that, I am pretty sure that it is almost identical to patch X if i'm not mistaken.

Even so I am also excited about X, I keep checking every few minutes....can't help myself.....and I'm bleeding 40

(Note to self: GET A LIFE ya sad sod!)

hahaha nothing wrong with that young man
can i ask what people are doing to keep their minds occupied whilst waiting for patch x? (apart from ripping their hair out and smashing chairs off walls)
Quote from Captain Slow :can i ask what people are doing to keep their minds occupied whilst waiting for patch x? (apart from ripping their hair out and smashing chairs off walls)

pressing the 'new posts' button like a zombie :cry:
Quote from Captain Slow :can i ask what people are doing to keep their minds occupied whilst waiting for patch x? (apart from ripping their hair out and smashing chairs off walls)

I got rum (almost vodka). :-)

playin World of Warcraft

wtb [Patch X]

Quote from GieTe-R :I got rum (almost vodka). :-)

could be a plan. . .

although i think il stick to a good old cup of english tea. seeing as though i dnt really drink. oooh i just realised. the day x is released is the day i have been going out with my gf 7 month. killed 2 birds with one stone there i think.
A few of us are on IRC, chatting. You're more than welcome to join us.

[url="irc://irc.gamesurge.net:liveforspeed"]irc://irc.gamesurge.net:liveforspeed[/url] (link will open in IRC client if you have one installed)
Quote from Captain Slow :the day x is released is the day i have been going out with my gf 7 month. killed 2 birds with one stone there i think.

From my experience of 17yrs with the same wifey I would kill your bird now with a large stone...before its too late
Quote from Captain Slow :can i ask what people are doing to keep their minds occupied whilst waiting for patch x?

Carefully processing and cutting out photos of a fitness instructor I did a quick photoshoot with last weekend. Right now I'm carefully selecting around his crotch and inner leg, so I can transplant him onto different backgrounds. It's not particularly pleasant. :sour:

C'mon patch X.
Quote from AlienT. :From my experience of 17yrs with the same wifey I would kill your bird now with a large stone...before its too late

LMFAO thats a good one. well il bear it in mind if she ever tries to stop me going on lfs. (il b chukling away at that comment al night now, thank you)
Quote from AlienT. :From my experience of 17yrs with the same wifey I would kill your bird now with a large stone...before its too late

lmao
This thread is closed

Patch X TODAY - Final Test NOW! :)
(220 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG