The online racing simulator
Patch X TODAY - Final Test NOW! :)
(220 posts, closed, started )
#26 - mr_x
/me wonders how many people are killing their F5 key as we speak
Quote from mr_x :/me wonders how many people are killing their F5 key as we speak

I'm one of them
what does f5 do like? im a bit slow forgive me.
Quote from LFSn00b :Mine stopped working

LOL mine too just keep clicking that left mouse button on the refresh button.

.... Well that'll work until you kill your mouse
-
(f1r3b4ll) DELETED by f1r3b4ll
Quote from szymoniec.fso :Refresh

oooooooooooooooooooooooh thank you. hehe. i think il end up killing mine soon. argh its not fair i want x now. lol. btw when it does get relesed where to we download it from? the forum or the lfs website?
I'm also F5ing all the time...F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
X servers online :> so I think patch sooonn... very soon...
Quote from Captain Slow : btw when it does get relesed where to we download it from? the forum or the lfs website?

The LFS website via a link on the forum probably.
You had problems with them also? This [FM]Crazy Harry dude was ramming almost everyone, inclusing me 3 times. At that point, I took matters into my own hands (bad, I know) and made sure he ended up in the gravel .. which was met with a big cheer fomr lots of people

These guys should stick to ovals, I guess.
My F5 is feeling just fine, thank you. I'm merely waiting for an email to pop in my inbox.

Refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh... refresh
#38 - joen
Quote from Arfman :You had problems with them also? This [FM]Crazy Harry dude was ramming almost everyone, inclusing me 3 times.

He knows only how to turn left. He used to drive a lot on BL in the FOX (long time ago). He just was nothing more than a wrecker. No matter what he says now about people bashing oval players and about how unjustified it all is.
Why do you have to insult people in this thread?
Quote from Arfman :... dude was ramming almost everyone, inclusing me 3 times. At that point, I took matters into my own hands (bad, I know) and made sure he ended up in the gravel .. which was met with a big cheer fomr lots of people ...

I think nearly only you. Please remember that FWD and RWD cars using different lines in corners and if your are not alone on a track you have to deal with this and not drive only best line. Maybe a lil oval practice would help to drive side by side in corners.

But sorry anyway. Even imho crashing on purpose after a race accident isn´t really necessary.
Quote from joen :He knows only how to turn left. He used to drive a lot on BL in the FOX (long time ago). He just was nothing more than a wrecker. No matter what he says now about people bashing oval players and about how unjustified it all is.

OK, glad we got that sorted

Well, here seem to be X servers online .. gimme them damn host so I can upgrade!
Quote from f1r3b4ll :FM are well known for being the scourge of the LFS community - they dictate any server they go in... just avoid them.

lol that's just bullshit, I would like to suggest you look at yourself first. I know some of these FM guys and some of them can actually race very good, so don't judge like that.
Quote from Arfman :You had problems with them also? This [FM]Crazy Harry dude was ramming almost everyone, inclusing me 3 times. At that point, I took matters into my own hands (bad, I know) and made sure he ended up in the gravel .. which was met with a big cheer fomr lots of people

These guys should stick to ovals, I guess.

I was in the server with you guys, im interested as to where these cheers came from, all i heard were two people whining about him being an oval racer, then you crashing him out. Oh and i didnt see him ra anyone, for the record.

As for fireball and weegie, i only spotted 4 FMs on the server, and im pretty sure they didnt even start the vote...im pretty sure that any racing team would vote to ban you with the tirade of abuse coming from your keyboard.
Patch X! Come onnn!

/me needs new fingernails.
Just saw X servers...
Quote from mr_x :/me wonders how many people are killing their F5 key as we speak

ah
my avatar is fashion again, and that ain't ketchup!
I'm off fishing now, gotta take my mind off X
zOMG!
-
(HogaMan) DELETED by HogaMan
Quote from J@mes :and im pretty sure they didnt even start the vote

they did not
-
(f1r3b4ll) DELETED by f1r3b4ll
Quote from J@mes :I was in the server with you guys, im interested as to where these cheers came from, all i heard were two people whining about him being an oval racer, then you crashing him out. Oh and i didnt see him ra anyone, for the record.

As for fireball and weegie, i only spotted 4 FMs on the server, and im pretty sure they didnt even start the vote...im pretty sure that any racing team would vote to ban you with the tirade of abuse coming from your keyboard.

Watch the replay .. anyway, I don't care, X is out. Catch ya later!
-
(J@mes) DELETED by J@mes : Irrelevant
This thread is closed

Patch X TODAY - Final Test NOW! :)
(220 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG