The online racing simulator
Patch X TODAY - Final Test NOW! :)
(220 posts, closed, started )
Hello Racers.

It looks like all the issues have been ironed out now.
I did a few fixes today including improving the frame rate in SHIFT+U mode and the DEMO kick / ban bug.

I also increased the size of the UDP send buffer from 8K to 12K because some packets were being dropped when the server was nearly at amaximum capacity. There is only one way to test that this fix worked, and that is, to get a nearly full grid and more than 42 guests... 47 even better.

So I would like to invite anyone who has a little time spare, to go and test the FINAL TEST Patch W48 and join the Demo or S2 Bug test Servers, or do whatever you want to do. And please let us know if you find any problems.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=25615

THANKS for all the testing!
#2 - XRRoy
Yeah

I think people really liked the way you did the test patches this time. A lot of updates and a lot of public testing. People just love it
Good luck all, sorry i wont be there because i have in exam in a few mins, better start studying
Yay! I'll probably join testing later today as usual.
Yay! I may join testing if I don't get dragged out to dinner or am on the phone with my friend.

DK
gonna start testing it right now
yee haaa am so Xcited i can't hide it.
#8 - Gaas
good im off now to test it
sweet like chocolate!
LFS crashed when I tried to join the S2 Bug Test Server. It downloaded all skins, but then I got the following message:

(wasn't able to copy&paste the text in that window, hope it provides some useful info though)

Quote from Test Driver :LFS crashed when I tried to join the S2 Bug Test Server. It downloaded all skins, but then I got the following message:

(wasn't able to copy&paste the text in that window, hope it provides some useful info though)

Take out the /thumb bit and they are bigger
#12 - Gaas
ok just tested on demo server, banin kicking works fine...only thing that happened was minimizing LFS window but that was probably because of messengers...anyways works sweet...
Quote from Gaas :ok just tested on demo server, banin kicking works fine...only thing that happened was minimizing LFS window but that was probably because of messengers...anyways works sweet...

well lest we know its fixed.
Let the count down begin, just got to say devs, your work is amazzzzzzing, and u should be real proud of urselves ;]
Quote from Test Driver :LFS crashed when I tried to join the S2 Bug Test Server. It downloaded all skins, but then I got the following message:

Whoops I just got the crash in same situation. Address was 0x0000000077f5178d

No problem on second try though.
Quote from Misko :Whoops I just got the crash in same situation. Address was 0x0000000077f5178d

No problem on second try though.

post that in test section as well.
I jumped in the bug server... lasted T1 at bl1 apparently I was a bit too laggy for the rest of the guys so I left. The first patch I've tested since W33 lQQK1N Good

Sorry if I ruined anyones first laps.
T0M3K0330! soon!
#20 - joen
Quote from T0M3K0330 :Scawen! When X?

When there's a thread by Scawen on the forum saying it's been released.
For Demo Users Patch X will be in May 2012
Quote from Zonda :For Demo Users Patch X will be in May 2012

Another disaster after EURO2012 in Poland/Ukraine?
lol maybe
So is X just a compilation of all the W test patches? Or is there something new that we havn't seen yet?
I think it will be just compilation, but maybe Scawen have something new for us
This thread is closed

(220 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG