The online racing simulator
Registering
(16 posts, started )
#1 - Weed
Registering
HI

Am i just being thick or what, can't find anywhere to sign up for CTRA license. Been to website etc but maybe i'm just being blind!!

Any help greatly appreciated

[SR] Weed
#2 - Jakg
you dont NEED to sign up, just join the server and race!
#3 - Weed
ok thanks for that

[SR] Weed
Guess who is stoned
Quote from Jakg :you dont NEED to sign up, just join the server and race!

well join a bronze server
#6 - Dru
Quote from LordBlaster :well join a bronze server

indeed, but lets not forget that the CTRA servers may be down for a month from later today..
Quote from Dru :indeed, but lets not forget that the CTRA servers may be down for a month from later today..

Or find a bug, and keep playing ctra
Quote from mikey_G :Or find a bug, and keep playing ctra

Noooo....as much as I love CTRA I need it to shut down I'll never get any practice in for Gentlefoots league otherwise
You may aswell resign from real life Moose, the new system is going to be a revolution - so if you enjoy the old system then you best start preparing to loose track of what the day is ...
#10 - Dru
Quote from Becky Rose :You may aswell resign from real life Moose, the new system is going to be a revolution - so if you enjoy the old system then you best start preparing to loose track of what the day is ...

hes already loosing his mind Becky, afterall he finally agreed to join us at ZWR..
Quote from Becky Rose :You may aswell resign from real life Moose, the new system is going to be a revolution - so if you enjoy the old system then you best start preparing to loose track of what the day is ...

I resigned from real life a long time ago . Never mind loosing track of what day it is, i can hardly remember what year it is at times.
I desperately need to get back in connection with the real world, and your totally ruining that prospect for me. I've a good mind sue you
Have £1000,000 virtual pounds in compensation as an out of court settlement, or would you prefer that in points
say, is CTRA on patch X yet?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :say, is CTRA on patch X yet?

Try having a read

CTRA is offline for at least a month while they update and improve their system.
Hmm, I suppose I could go and talk to the wife now, but not for a whole month ... that's just crazy talk right there! .. I'll give it five minutes and see how it goes. Back in 5 then Hope my seat stays warm

Registering
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG