The online racing simulator
Looking for crash replays
(13 posts, started )
omg...shaun, i know your 8 and all, but you REALLY have to put more information in your post's when you create a new thread. Im not saying it is'nt obvious enough by the thread title, and im not saying this thread is pointless, but it would be nice if you maybe said a little something? Like, why not start off with "hi all, i was wondering if i could have some crash replays please" then maybe say for example, "i would like to use them so i can make a movie full of crashes " and then of course, at the end of it all, maybe say "thanks alot for this, i really appreciate it ".

im not trying to have a go at you shaun, its just i think other people would appreciate it if you gave us a some info in your post's instead of just putting a "".

Frenchy
Bothering to spell the thread title correctly would at least make it appaer that you had put SOME effert into making the thread.

And I'd agree, some descripion of what you're intending to do with the replays is a must.
462 posts and about 450 are just
Cmon
hello
why dont you just go to single player mode, use all the ai, and start ramming them
Oh boy.. I got a good one for ya. Just happened today. There is about three wrecks here and all before T1. I think I got the worst one. Into a wall at 250kph. (You might want to block out what I say if you make a video out of it) They all appear to be from people not paying attention or just trying to avoid the carnage.

Anyhoo, here it is. You guys have GOT to watch this from many different views and in slow mo, especially the one involving me ([CD]skstibi)
Attached files
3 wrecks.mpr - 181.7 KB - 118 views
I thought I was crazy after clicking the same topic name as I created thinking someone posted another one and then I see this.
Quote from Bob Smith :Bothering to spell the thread title correctly would at least make it **appaer**(sp) that you had put SOME **effert**(sp) into making the thread.

**And**(gr) I'd agree, some descripion of what you're intending to do with the replays is a must.

C- A very poor effort for a moderator, see me after lessons.
Quote from Bob Smith :...descripion...

Quote from z3r0c00l :C- A very poor effort for a moderator, see me after lessons.

C- A very poor effort for a wanna be english teacher, see me after lessons.
Quote from zeugnimod :C- A very poor effort for a wanna be english teacher, see me after lessons.

c- Wise ass. lol

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG