The online racing simulator
Setupfield down?
(18 posts, started )
Setupfield down?
Anyone know why, or when it will be back?
I can't access it either, I don't know why or when it'll be back.
Bugger, anyone have a full pack of setupfield setups they recently downloaded?
Slow day at the office?
Hmm, it works fine here.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Slow day at the office?

Who me?, of course not.............

@_--NZ--_[HUN] if that is the case, any chance you could download a full pack of sets and post em?
The server is up, but it seems there are some problems. Port 80 is alive, but not giving the common http answers. Given that a hungarian tested it and it seems to work, I assume there are some problems associated with connections from abroad. Doesn't work for me too. I hope Team Inferno's site to be back up soon for us non-hungarians, it's been very useful for me.

I'd like to spend a word for Team Inferno members too: I met just two of them online and they have been both very kind and helpful: one (Commander) sent me a setup when I asked for one to the people in the server, the other (Szabo) had my personal thanks to the whole team for their remarkable service. Awesome job, Team Inferno.
Quote from danowat :Bugger, anyone have a full pack of setupfield setups they recently downloaded?

if i can get on and download them i post the file.
Setupfield working again now
Its not working for me.. I need those setups! I reinstalled my game..
Doesn't work for me too
It works, but the site times out often. I have to reload a page multiple times.
It's up for me, but seems very slow.

Here's the .zip of all setups from about 30secs ago...
Attached files
setupfield.zip - 218.2 KB - 216 views
How the hell did you do that?! That's superb downloading then.
Quote from Bean0 :It's up for me, but seems very slow.

Here's the .zip of all setups from about 30secs ago...

Doesn't work for me
Its work´s !!!
setup field seems to be down 80% of the time for me...usually i can just keep trying to hit it and eventually it will work

luckily, there is a US based setup site coming soon, with more than just WR sets.

Setupfield down?
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG