The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Thankyou LX4 racers
A quick thankyou to those of you silver and above people who go on the LRF server..

Over the past few nights i've been on that server instead of the TBO one for one reason or another and must ay i have throughly enjoyed the racing with the people who have opted to run LX4's particulalry those people who have higher licenses and can see that most of the field are in LX4's and thus use the same car to make it more interesting

Regards,

Dru
I have had some fun on this server from time to time, however I feel the reason this server has not been successful is the mix of cars available. All are fun cars to drive individually but the only cars that seem to be reasonably compatible on the track are the fz50 and the ra. The LX4 may turn similar lap times but it has different braking/acceleration zones and takes different lines so doesn't really offer a lot by way of a decent race. The LX6, well it's just a totally different car again.

I think a good combination would be the UFR and what's the other one - the XFR ?

Mind you, there's little that's factual here, just opinion.

Tony
#3 - Dru
Quote from Swiss_Tony :I have had some fun on this server from time to time, however I feel the reason this server has not been successful is the mix of cars available. All are fun cars to drive individually but the only cars that seem to be reasonably compatible on the track are the fz50 and the ra. The LX4 may turn similar lap times but it has different braking/acceleration zones and takes different lines so doesn't really offer a lot by way of a decent race. The LX6, well it's just a totally different car again.

I think a good combination would be the UFR and what's the other one - the XFR ?

Mind you, there's little that's factual here, just opinion.

Tony

your right, thats why i was so pleased that people actually used common sense and everyone took the same class of car to have equal racing

Yeas the UFR /XFR is a good match for each other... was recently involved in the UXRL league which was a league for both of these cars. gaps on most circuits are 0.5sec one way or the other, so you could argure they are more balanced than the TBO's simply becasue of not only the times, but becuase they are all FWD hence similar driving styles
Last time I joined the LRF server it was a bunch of us scrubs in LX4s and one guy in an FZ5 around KY2.

Luckily the track changed to BL2 after a couple of runs.
#5 - Dru
Quote from thisnameistaken :Last time I joined the LRF server it was a bunch of us scrubs in LX4s and one guy in an FZ5 around KY2.

Luckily the track changed to BL2 after a couple of runs.

well i'll be on there working my heel and toe in a LX4 tonight if you fancy hooking up m8

that is unless, i get the 18% required to get gold then try the next car out
Great racing in those lovely LX4's last night guys

Shame i don't get any points for driving them, but the racing was great and that's what counts.
#7 - Dru
Quote from The Moose :Great racing in those lovely LX4's last night guys

Shame i don't get any points for driving them, but the racing was great and that's what counts.

lol you have enuff already mate - and you know it...

anyhow i'm only 3% off of Gold now
#9 - Dru
The LX4s are fantastic little cars to drive, once you get used to them. They've never really taken off unfortunately, probably due to that learning curve. I love racing this car around the SO type tracks but unfortunately it's difficult to get enough people to race with, so it just sits and rusts in the garage Oh, I did have some good races with Hyperactive one day on the CTRA3 server. Just the 2 of us but we were running the same pace so it was mega fun. With a full field, I'd need a sedative

Tony
Some of my favourite races have have been in the LX4 running circles around the FZ50's on the tighter sections of South City.
I absolutley love the LX4, its my favourite car, unfortunately i can't get on that server just yet

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG