The online racing simulator
Problem with steering wheel
(6 posts, started )
Not been on this for a while and only redownloaded the game other day, but for some reason my steering wheel isnt working at all in the game, in xp gamepad settings its all setup and working fine, but when i start lfs nothing happens at all when i turn the wheel or press the pedels or buttons, yes iv clicked on the wheel/js button still dont work, has this new patch has any of the devices removed from it. it also says 6 controllers detected even though iv only got my wheel and joystick connected..

I missed lfs but not able too use my wheel is making me sad..

wheel is nothing special just a old pc/ps one glode thing
#2 - Davo
All you probbaly need to do it recalibrate your wheel in lfs. Check the LFS manual if you don't know how to do that. Sometimes connecting a joystick or other game device can make lfs lose it's assignments, or the buttons change.
If your wheel and your Joystick are from Logitech,U should unplug the Joystick! Only 1 Logitech-Gamecontroller can be plugged in at the same time!
#4 - Davo
That's not true, where'd you get that idea? I've got my G25 and Wingman 3D joystick plugged in at the same time and even both working in lfs. Another guy has 3 Logitech wheels connected.
#5 - Dru
Quote from Davo :That's not true, where'd you get that idea? I've got my G25 and Wingman 3D joystick plugged in at the same time and even both working in lfs. Another guy has 3 Logitech wheels connected.

i got 2 DFP connected at the same time - works fine, you just need to sort out controller priorety in LFS has a setting for 1 or 2 when multiple controllers detected.
Quote from Davo :All you probbaly need to do it recalibrate your wheel in lfs. Check the LFS manual if you don't know how to do that. Sometimes connecting a joystick or other game device can make lfs lose it's assignments, or the buttons change.

iv tried too do that mate but when i turn the whell nothing happens, think it might have died time for a new wheel i think

oh well ill havetoo stick too the mouse untill i can afford a wheel.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG