The online racing simulator

Poll : Would you be interested in more UF1 racing

Closed since :
For Drivers who took part in season 1 - yes you would be interested
you did not race but would love to take part in season 2
you raced but would like to adopt significant differences in season 2 (please add suggestions beow)
For Drivers that took part in season 1 - no you would not be interested in season 2
you did not race but would like rules changes before season 2 (please state)
#26 - Dru
Quote from PaulC2K :I dont think there should be another UF1000 series, i think basically whoever won last season should just be announced as being the greatest ever, and everyone should shower them in gifts and pleasentries... that sort of thing.

lol

ok i could give you the 'gift' of organising series 2? hows that for a pressie?
Call me, when you get nearer a starting date
I missed the vote but would definately be interested in entering any second season.
... I hope that there 'll be a second season soon...

any Ideas by ZWR when it could take place??? Maybe September? October? November? ...

just cannot wait to read the thread "Season 2 Sign-Up here"
hold you horses!!

I have no idea what people in zwr have been saying about it, but seeing as they're all on holiday, you'll have to wait for a reaction for some weeks.
Hello people, I am ZWR *pretending* to be PaulC2K, tis true!
We say UF1000 season starts today, YAY!!!!

Any ZWR members saying otherwise are imposters!!
#32 - mr_x
Quote from PaulC2K :Hello people, I am ZWR *pretending* to be PaulC2K, tis true!
We say UF1000 season starts today, YAY!!!!

Any ZWR members saying otherwise are imposters!!

/me thinks Paul has been on the alcohol
I'd love to join this series, but I guess I'm too late...
#34 - Dru
Well some are on holiday - some not.

We will be discussing shortly
Ok, anyone know if this is going to happen or not?
#36 - Dru
Hey Mackie,

we are currently looking at possabilities - the first series was so successful that i'm sure a second one will be done, it's just looking for and sorting ourt an admin team to run it - last time it took over my life just a fair bit
I would be prepared to help you out

I think the whole uf1000 concept, is appealing to many danes. Could you choose local "coworkers", so I communicated with the danish society, and so on !?

We have a forum, where the danes meet, and it will be an advantage, speaking to them in our native language, because not all danes speaks english

Just an idea
Quote from Dru :Hey Mackie,

we are currently looking at possabilities - the first series was so successful that i'm sure a second one will be done, it's just looking for and sorting ourt an admin team to run it - last time it took over my life just a fair bit

Cool, I know how small things can quickly grow and then take over day to day life, so God knows what it would be like with a Leauge to run.
Quote from Dru :Hey Mackie,

Oh yes! keep us updated very excited about this
#40 - Dru
Quote from alland44 :I would be prepared to help you out

I think the whole uf1000 concept, is appealing to many danes. Could you choose local "coworkers", so I communicated with the danish society, and so on !?

We have a forum, where the danes meet, and it will be an advantage, speaking to them in our native language, because not all danes speaks english

Just an idea

This is a great and very kind offer.

We must get our heads together some time and get ideas out of how to do this

Best Regards,

Dru

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG