The online racing simulator
server-side speed limit
(4 posts, started )
server-side speed limit
adjustable pit-limiter, so we can have clean caution phases.

it looks like people can't hold a certain speed, they either are going to fast and brake rapidly (which can cause a domino effect) or they are going to slow during cautions. with an adjustable limiter, (probably adjustable by the server-host) this can be solved.

also the speed limit on some of the track is too slow because the pitlanes are broad enough or too long for having the cars going there with 80km/h.

it should be a server-side option and the server-host should decide which speed-limit should be applied on his server in the pits.

also those guys on the CLC servers can benefit from it, having some kind of "cruise-controll"
i think this came up before, i said yes for this reason but there was too much speculation about citydriving servers so i would like to add.

THIS IS NOT FOR CITYDRIVING ITS FOR RACING
even though they could use it, it isnt its primary use
there
#3 - CSU1
Quote from james12s :

THIS IS NOT FOR CITYDRIVING ITS FOR RACING

LMAO!....well yeah fischfix if they cant even hold a constant speed without mucking it all up chances are they cant drive a clean lap either
#4 - bbman
I thought the same... If you can drive in and out of town following vehicles and adjusting to their speed (if under the speed limit of course) IRL, you should be able to do that in LfS as well...

server-side speed limit
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG