The online racing simulator
Real Reflection V2
(33 posts, started )
what a tease
i havent spent much time playing the game... but the cars look super shiny now. almost too shiny maybe i did something wrong?
Quote from Gabkicks :i havent spent much time playing the game... but the cars look super shiny now. almost too shiny maybe i did something wrong?

I think you're supposed to set the Car Shine at 0.25
Quote from Gabkicks :i havent spent much time playing the game... but the cars look super shiny now. almost too shiny maybe i did something wrong?

omfg learn to read a thread before you post you goddamn noob. someone already answered the question.
Very nice indeed

There is a slight problem with Skysunny7_E.dds, take a look and you`ll see some alpha/pink pixels scattered around the dds file.

It looks like the exact same problem I`ve got since I installed the v8.23 version of the nvidia dds plugin. Occasionally it will not save the dds properly, and it`ll have those scattered alpha pixels all over the file. (most annoying. It also seems a lot slower too, especially on 2048x2048 files)

I`m seriously thinking of uninstalling it and going back to the v7 version I have lying about somewhere.

Anyway, just delete the alpha layer and resave and that`ll sort it.

Cheers.
nvm i think i downloaded the wrong ones .
I think it does look better, forgot to take comparative screenshots.

Real Reflection V2
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG