The online racing simulator
Im stuck...
(17 posts, started )
Im stuck...
hi guys. Im stuck in [kD] KillaDrifters server.
when i try and connect anywhere else, i get a : Username Already Online : message. This is soo annoying, and its happened for a day, ive waited, exited LFS and stuff....so if there is an admin for that server, would they mind just kicking me please?
Thanks
#2 - garph
When you say it's lasted a day, how long is that exactly? Becasue it normally only last for a few minutes, maybe a few 10's of minutes at the most.
For a starters what test patch u using or you using patch w.
i dunno..i was on kD yesterday, last server i was on. I exited, slept, went to school, i come back now, its still stuck
im patch W by the way
please carry on trying Garph?
#6 - garph
Done, try it now.
Thanks man
maybe also for improvements....an online option to kick/ban yourself/others from servers online, by entering your password for LFS, and if you are banning others, password for servers
Actually, just getting automatically disconnected if a successful attempt is made to connect under your username/pass would be reasonable. The whole 'No, you can't connect because you're already online even though you're now trying to connect!' thing never made sense to me.
#10 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :Hey i was trying to help guess i can't help.

when you don't know what your talking about, no.

How would being on a test patch make a difference?
Quote from XenoWolf :Actually, just getting automatically disconnected if a successful attempt is made to connect under your username/pass would be reasonable. The whole 'No, you can't connect because you're already online even though you're now trying to connect!' thing never made sense to me.

Someone that stole your username and password could then connect while you were playing somewhere else. And you can start two lfs's and race on more than one server?
now thats why we dont give our pass or username away and keep it safe...
Quote from sgt.flippy :Someone that stole your username and password could then connect while you were playing somewhere else. And you can start two lfs's and race on more than one server?

you seem to have misunderstood what he meant, i think.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Someone that stole your username and password could then connect while you were playing somewhere else. And you can start two lfs's and race on more than one server?

No, you wouldn't be able to start two instances of Live for Speed, because as soon as you log onto the second one, the first one disconnects.

Also, if someone has your username and password someone could boot you off, but right now they could prevent you from logging in so I don't see how one is worse than the other.
Quote from XenoWolf :No, you wouldn't be able to start two instances of Live for Speed, because as soon as you log onto the second one, the first one disconnects.

Also, if someone has your username and password someone could boot you off, but right now they could prevent you from logging in so I don't see how one is worse than the other.

Everything has its downsides
apart from Coca Cola ZERO!

Im stuck...
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG