The online racing simulator
Offensive imagery in skins?
Hello, and sorry if there is a thread about this already. Used search but it didn't find anything with the words "offensive image".

I've being making a skin and would like to have a scantily clad anime/manga character on the bonnet. I don't want to lose the ability to upload skins. So I would like to know how far I can go?

Something like this: www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=195937

Nothing too drastic, i believe. More on the artistic side than anything else but some people do find these images disturbing...

Who desides on these things? Or is it just that if somebody complains then the sheit hits the fan?
Well anything you could rate +18, racists or is just generally inappropriate and offensive is not tolerated. Common sense really.

The skins from LFS World are removed by Victor, based on reports by the players, I haven't heard of such cases though.
#3 - herki
Quote from March Hare :Something like this: www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=195937

tbh I can't find anything what could be rated offensive in this picture. If it's about using anime, just watch out not to use plain nudity or explicit cruelty, just like Blackout said.
If it's about using anime in general, and you're thinking someone could find anime offensive, don't worry, as long as there is not 18+ content you're on the safe side

Quote from Blackout :The skins from LFS World are removed by Victor, based on reports by the players, I haven't heard of such cases though.

I can assure you that already happend, just most people use common sense and report this via email, so it doesn't get to the public. I've seen one of the "name and shame"-threads about a skin, but it got locked, and most likely, even deleted.
Thanks for the quick replies. I'm off to skin.

Better to be safe than sorry.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG