The online racing simulator
No Force FeedBack after new fresh installation
I made a new installation of version u, then patch to V2 and patch to W.
I have 3 wheels connected to pc, being:

- 1 Logitech MOMO with no pedals, from which I use just the wheel.
- 1 Logitech Force GP, with no power (so FFB does not work), from which I use the pedals for gas and handbrake.
- 1 Logitech Formula GP, from which I use the pedals for brake and clutch.

LFS identify that I got 2 FFB joysticks, but no matter which I set, the FFB remains dead

I have got another instalation with W40 that all works fine.

Any light?
Change which ports they're plugged into? Then it might register your wheel as being one of the FFB devices that can be set.
tbh, don't bother at all.

Wait 1-2 days for patch X to come out and then use that (it will be like W40 with a couple of bug fixes so it will work fine in your case).

Two possible causes just in case...
Do you have the power in your MOMO plugged?
Is the Force Feedback setting set to YES in LFS controller settings?

If you still want to use W for some reason, better download a fresh W archive and copy your settings from your U30 installation to it.
The problem still remains. I send a email to lfsteam but they couldn't solve. I couldn't figure out if it was Victor or Scawen that answered.

Scawen, if your read this, do you have any idea what could be happening?

For me, almost 3 years after playing with FFB it is almost impossible and totally annoying to play without it...
#5 - Venus
I hate to mention something silly... but have you set FF, and have you actually gone out on the track and driven it? If you turn it on, and just turn the wheel, there will be No force feedback. You have to actually be driving for it work lol... least in my wheel.. obvious I know... but it caught me out earlier lol...
hehehe of course I did Venus

Look my avatar: almost 3 years with LFS.

This is not the first time that this problem occur.

One time I had this problem, but I solved it removing the energy source from the Force GP wheel, so FFB turned off and LFS could work.

Now I tried everything I think is possible, but nothing solves the problem.

I changed all profiles in Logitech software, I try disconnect and connect the wheels, I change them from usb ports, and tec. Ah, and of course I know exactly what to do in the game menu

Sad...
#7 - Venus
#8 - john

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG