The online racing simulator
J.Rowe and N.Puntola ban.
I will say this just the way you put it, over lording it to the extreme.

We did not practise as for a fact I did not see fit todo so much, I have done many thousands of laps as Aston National. Any car is not to hard now for me at AS3, so don't take this into account. Seen as after about 10 laps I was ready to challenge for a top end position if it had not been for traffic and other incidents!

I left ASAP from the race due to the fact that you was being very stupid, I said "......" in the chat part because FOX was dueing stupid acts. Myself and FOX have now settled this off track.

I spoke to you before the race about the stop and go you was inforcing on me, we came to an agreement that as soon as you put it on because it was very pathetic, I am leaving. I kept to myside of it unlike you and left!

Niko as far as I know left because of something to do with Subsonic, I do not know why how ever.

This is a brand new league, you are meant to encourage more drivers not get rid of them! I was humming and arghing about whether to leave this league as it is very poor. Unless you change your mind, there is no chance you will get us back to anything todo with you again.

And to think of all the things in the past todo with LFS that I have done for you Will, this one just takes the biscuit!
#2 - dadge
Quote from jamesrowe :

And to think of all the things in the past todo with LFS that I have done for you Will, this one just takes the biscuit!

just because you have done stuff for duke in the past, doesn't mean he has to bend the rules for you. if you do think this, then unfortunatly my opinion of you was very wrong.
I have to agree with James here,i dont see the point of kicking people (especially since it is the first season) as James said, you should encourage people to join.

As for the incident with Niko, i must say myself that it was my fault, i made a small slip which took me onto the grass, causing me to slide and with Niko behind me, there was not much i could go in the way of avoiding it. My apologies to Niko there .

I do hope that their bans are turned around, just to make this cha,pionship just a bit more interesting and make other teams join it
Quote from dadge :just because you have done stuff for duke in the past, doesn't mean he has to bend the rules for you. if you do think this, then unfortunatly my opinion of you was very wrong.

I don't think this at all, I am just making a point. A ban is ridiculous! Just because we have done things as in favors before should not make much difference.
James, if you are in a hole stop digging. The SGPA will not tolerate any new threads on the matter.

This topic is no longer a matter for debate. Unlike a previous thread, I'll lock rather than delete this thread. The SGPA don't and won't bend rules for teams. You have been banned for longer lengths of time by other leagues, such as the Sim Touring Car Cup for bringing the sport in to disrepute. I thought that you would have learnt some form of lesson, but it seems evident that you haven't.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG