The online racing simulator
Download Festival
(23 posts, started )
Download Festival
Holy s***!

What a crazy lineup I would like to see Chimaira, Killswitch Engage & Stone Sour

But it's too far away to plan a "blitzkrieg" in so little time, upload some photos if you go there
I want to, but lack of money kinda stops me.

Will be going next year!
Sadly not.. Wish I was, but unfortunately I'm working on the 8th, and in London on the 9th

If you are attending, I can heartly recommend a lot of the bands on the line up - notably Mastodon, which few people seem to have not heard of
I wish i was but I'm obviously out of touch completely because i only know about five of the bands
I'd like to see Wolfmother, Megadeth are always good live and Maiden have always been great on the big stage...i saw them many times in the 80's and 90's.
How Slayer are under that talentless tosser Marilyn Manson I'll never know. They should be headlining.

Have fun all that are going
Dang, that is a great lineup.

Dragonforce is the only good band on the first day, though. Still, lots I'd like to see there; Shadows Fall, AS I LAY DYING (Fantastic live!), Iron Maiden, Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, Billy Talent, Dream Thatre, Dimmu Borgir, UNEARTH (I LOVE that band. 'The Charm' is my favorite song)... If I lived anywhere near there, I'd definately be at the Dimebag Darrell Stage on the Sunday.

Lots of bands I've never heard of, some I've heard a little but by, but not enough to know them well, and lots of crappy bands. 'My Chemical Romance' is complete crap.

Too bad I live on the other side of the planet =/
Quote from zeugnimod :Wu Tang Clan? Mika? Avril Lavigne? :chairfall

As much as I detest Rap, Wu Tang are actually good live, w/e about Avril lavigne and I never heard of Mika, but, Queens of the stone age, Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon Muse and DJ Shadow! at the same concert is like heavan!
Queens of the Stone Age are alright... I hate the rest of the "artists" you just listed.

I wish Download had a tour which came to Toronto. I'd love see Unearth live, and I'd love to see As I Lay Dying live again.
i asked this a while ago but my post just got flamed for some reason.......
im going, but pretty much to only see, machine head chimaira, ill nino, devil driver and kill switch engage.

they completly cocked up the stage times tho.
2004 was the best year/line up, 2005 was decent 2006 sucked this year is even worse:'(
Quote from MAGGOT :Queens of the Stone Age are alright... I hate the rest of the "artists" you just listed.

"lol"
Quote from zeugnimod :Wu Tang Clan? Mika? Avril Lavigne? :chairfall

ROFL

Quote from SLIDE WAYZ :im going, but pretty much to only see, machine head chimaira, ill nino, devil driver and kill switch engage.

#15 - Smax
Download's a great day[s] out. There's some awesome acts on this year too. Sadly I was forced to choose between that and Le Mans, so I'm off to France instead.
Oh, that was an AMAZING weekend!!

I had about 4 hours sleep over the 4 days and my body feels like an absolute wreck, even after coming home and sleeping for 12 hours solid.

My favourite bands of the weekend were Turisas (Battle! Metal!), Dragonforce, Machine Head (who were incredible) and of course the mighty Maiden.

Met loads of new people, including two ace friends I met last year, drank far too much overpriced beer ( ), was terrified by the toilets and saw loads and loads of amazing bands.

Roll on next year.
The toilets weren't that scary. Deep breath and hope you pick a cleanish one.
I was thinking as I was walking round the stalls set along the racetrack, wondering how long it takes for all the crap and dust that settles on the track during the weekend to stop affecting the racing. The drivers must come back once the festival has moved on and find corners like Schwanz and McLeans are an absolute nightmare to drive for a good while after.
Never mind, I'm sure Suzi Perry will lend a hand for the pre-British GP cleanup, scraping burgers, pizza and chips off the tarmac.

"And Rossi leads into Coppice. He's lost it, he's lost it! His back end stepped out on a discarded jacket potato with cheese and ended up in the kitty litter"
Quote from Crashgate3 :I was thinking as I was walking round the stalls set along the racetrack, wondering how long it takes for all the crap and dust that settles on the track during the weekend to stop affecting the racing.

I've just got back from working at the Isle of Wight Festival - there was an army of lorries with huge vacuum cleaners on the back, that cleared entire fields in less than half an hour.
I watched half of Download online. :P

Although the last day was the only day to stream the entire day, Fri & Sat it only was half the bands.

Looked ace.

On a good note i MIGHT be going to the 02wireless festival tommorow in Hyde Park. *Hopes my friend aint working*

Download Festival
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG