The online racing simulator
LFS ramps for all tracks?
(16 posts, started )
Would be cool if you could place ramps on all tracks. an it be possible with the next few patches?
The ramps are a gimmick, they never get used in races, and this is a racing simulator.

I'd rather see work go into more important tasks.

Well, at some point you are right, but I think ramps are fun. And that counts too!
Could you please stop making new threads about things that have been discussed like a zillion times ? Instead use the search function, it works perfectly really. Thanks a lot.
#5 - Gaas
seems like he loves post count not ramps :P
:arge:cmon people..this is not a circus.
ramps...wth, what ramps !!!
Quote from thisnameistaken :The ramps are a gimmick, they never get used in races, and this is a racing simulator.

I'd rather see work go into more important tasks.

they GET used in racing on blackwood rally there are some awsome supercross track-layouts.

plz. start looking over the rim of your cup of cold coffee
They don't get used in racing. But would be cool for fun get togethers
Quote from avellis :*slap Kev*

You know that I will punish you for that. I couldn't find your server last night anyway - I did look.

Quote from Fischfix :they GET used in racing on blackwood rally there are some awsome supercross track-layouts.

plz. start looking over the rim of your cup of cold coffee

Yeah I bet you're desperate for more variety in the LFS tracks after 20,000 laps of the oval. :rolleyes:
Quote from Michel 4AGE :Could you please stop making new threads about things that have been discussed like a zillion times ? Instead use the search function, it works perfectly really. Thanks a lot.

OK. Sry.
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Yeah I bet you're desperate for more variety in the LFS tracks after 20,000 laps of the oval. :rolleyes:

do i have 20000 already on oval? i know that i still need about 500 to get 10.000 on oval with the FO8.

anyway, just because i drive most of the time the oval, does not mean i am not interested in other kinds of racing. and some others who are interested in making let's say rally stages or supercross tracks, should have the possibility to make those kinds of tracks. to have the ramps only on blackwood is just a bug imo or a lazyness or the feel of "we don't need it". i think the implementation to all other tracks won't cost more then half a day.

if you don't want to use it, its cool, but if others want to have it, it is no problem in giving em the possibility.

why -1??? it won't harm you in no kind of way. it won't prolong the development at all, and it will give those who are interested in it more possibilities. it just sounds like: "i don't need it, so no-one should need it!"

the same counts for the banners and stuff. why having different objects on different tracks. should be the same objects on all tracks imo.
fisch i know its tough for you guys down south () but a bit more humour please ... im sure kev fully expects you to throw these kind of remarks right back into his smug face rather than defending yourself
*g*
19 post and all of them reposts of reposts, etc, etc and in the wrong section. Nice start my man.

It's kind of funny when new people come and think they are the first one to suggest, new cars, more AI or even ask about S3 or future patches.
Quote from Fischfix :why -1??? it won't harm you in no kind of way. it won't prolong the development at all, and it will give those who are interested in it more possibilities. it just sounds like: "i don't need it, so no-one should need it!"

It would take time to include it, otherwise it would already be included in all the circuits, surely? And any time spent on adding ramps is time that could be spent adding the LX8.

Quote from Shotglass :fisch i know its tough for you guys down south () but a bit more humour please ... im sure kev fully expects you to throw these kind of remarks right back into his smug face rather than defending yourself

I'm just lashing out at random in reflex response to the constant Kevophobia in this place!

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG