The online racing simulator
New S3 Cars
(71 posts, closed, started )
Quote from bmwracer67 :I would like to see some luxury/muscle cars. Mass ~1.6-2.0t, power ~500/600bhp! And combined with a cool exterior(something like M6, Viper, CL65 AMG, etc.) would it be my favourite car! But, I think that this kndda car will never be in LFS

Guy all you recent posts are reposts of things that have been posted about a million times before, they have been discussed to death, then revived and killed again.
honestly....this thread should be closed
will this never stop?!

god dammit get a life until s3
i've heard from someone who knows someone, who actually was the nurse of someone who knows the guy who is the gardener of scawen. and that guys sister told that guy i've heared from, that there will be a

Piaggio
APE

in it. FO SHIZZLE!

äh i mean: NO!
#30 - ekze
No.
thats A Negative
lol
1 star
Yep!
#35 - ste_
Yes. There will be wheely-bin racing, nun racing and hamster racing (no poking with sticks allowed). There will also be cheese racing, but only if eric has enough time to model the cheese.
bmw any m series
hehe now you've put the vision of little hampsters in balls running around blackwood in my head.
Quote from djdeeles :bmw any m series

you have a GTI!!! HOW CAN LIFE BE ANY BETTER???
GREEDY!
oh...wait...was I supposed to say no?
Quote from squidhead :you have a GTI!!! HOW CAN LIFE BE ANY BETTER???
GREEDY!
oh...wait...was I supposed to say no?

gTI? or GTR ? i have lisance on other account :
Anyone with the slightest bit of sense would answer "don't know" to what new cars would S3 possibly have, or may just speculate for fun, but all these big "NOs" are getting silly and don't make any sense anymore.

Are people actually saying that they DON'T want new cars in S3?!?
#42 - ste_
Quote from Jamexing :Anyone with the slightest bit of sense would answer "don't know" to what new cars would S3 possibly have, or may just speculate for fun, but all these big "NOs" are getting silly and don't make any sense anymore.

No.
Quote from Jamexing :Anyone with the slightest bit of sense would answer "don't know" to what new cars would S3 possibly have, or may just speculate for fun, but all these big "NOs" are getting silly and don't make any sense anymore.

Everyone wants to get more cars (in S2, if possible). But the whole topic has just been done to death. The improvement suggestions forum is full of "what car would you like to see in LFS" topics. There are so many good cars out there and no indications that we're going to see anything new any time soon.
Quote from the e rocker :hehe now you've put the vision of little hampsters in balls running around blackwood in my head.

Or maybe we might have a driver model of richard hammond! hehe.
Quote from Captain Slow :Or maybe we might have a driver model of richard hammond! hehe.

That wouldn't be fair. That model would have a significant weight advantage over the normal size driver models.
Of course the view would be a handicap, as shown below...
Attached images
cockpit.jpg
ahahaha, Gave me a good laugh. If only you could see the bricks on his feet to let him reach the pedals.
Quote from djdeeles :gTI? or GTR ? i have lisance on other account :

well then i guess Ill say NO, just like everyone here
Quote from Cue-Ball :That wouldn't be fair. That model would have a significant weight advantage over the normal size driver models.

And viewing restrictions. (shortness)

EDIT: oh shit i am really blind and stupid. iv just realised thats what the previous few posts wher about. hehe
Quote from wark :Every kind of car.

Where's that "in before the lock" .gif when you need it...

Sorry, I was taking a dump and missed the Bat Signal.
This thread is closed

New S3 Cars
(71 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG