The online racing simulator
Rossi has beaten in Istanbul
(5 posts, started )
#1 - HASTA
Rossi lost a couple of races this year but he never lost like this. First Istanbul MotoGP was a nightmare for him. He couldn't do any attack after taking 2nd place. He was so desperate in whole race, and so sad after the race. He just waited a mistake from Melandri but Melandri had a magnificient concentration and he made all that he need to win against Rossi. All Turkish spectators were waiting Rossi's victory including me. We were thinking that it was a Rossi game again: starting from behind, catch the leader, play with him a couple of laps, passing him, letting him pass, passing him again... But no, this time he couldn't.

For those who missed 125cc race, you missed a big race. First six racers were always in a lane. Never saw that much competition in a motorcycle race from the beginning to the end.
Indeed, 125cc was just awesome.

Tip for europeans: If you didn't see today's race, check out the replays of the race at Eurosport, or see Motorsport weekend tonight at Eurosport, to see what you missed.

Eurosport TV Schedule

There's ton of motorsports today btw.
#3 - avih
grrr.... next time pls don't put spoilers in a thread title... I didn't see it live and recorded it, wanted to see it tonight... but now i know the result.

he can still equal Duhan's record of 12 wins though, still valencia to go and he still has at least one more season on MotoGP.

oh.. did i mention it? pls don't put spoilers in the title.. maybe you can even change it for ppl that didn't see this thread yet.
#4 - HASTA
Quote from avih :grrr.... next time pls don't put spoilers in a thread title...

Ooopppsss, sorry. Too late. I'll be careful after that.

But don't let my mistake outshines this magnificient race.
It's too late, the title doesn't change, just in here it changes. Next time you should put *SPOILER* or something in the title.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG