The online racing simulator
The Workshop
(36 posts, closed, started )
The Workshop
Where does LFS makers work at? House/Basment? I have been wondering this for a long time...
most likely at home.
i dont see a reason why scawen, vic or eric should drive to a specific place to work
Somehow I think Vic would have a long commute to work every day.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Somehow I think Vic would have a long commute to work every day.

ROFL

IIRC, they all work from home.
Why don't you send them a pm? :rolleyes::spam:
well dont you think they already have enough? plus couple of them have there pm's blocked....atleast Vic..did
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Somehow I think Vic would have a long commute to work every day.

Silly boy, Vic doesn't commute to work every day, they all work from their individual homes.

Now, when they go out for a bite to eat on their lunch hour every day together, now that's a commute.
How far they live from each other?
#9 - Jakg
Scawen - UK
Victor - Netherlands

Distance between = Channel = Water Body = Hard to cross with Scawens M3 :P
Well, Vic doesn't live in England IIRC, so, quite far.

[Edit] Dangit Jak!
Quote from scoobyrbac :well dont you think they already have enough? plus couple of them have there pm's blocked....atleast Vic..did

I don't blame him, frankly
Quote from mrodgers :Silly boy, Vic doesn't commute to work every day, they all work from their individual homes.

Now, when they go out for a bite to eat on their lunch hour every day together, now that's a commute.

Silly Rabbit, Tips are for kidz!

:P
uhh...wow i guess they would have to meet on a boat..or convert Scawens M3 into a boat? but man they gotta be makin loads of money off these licenses..
Quote from scoobyrbac :uhh...wow i guess they would have to meet on a boat..or convert Scawens M3 into a boat? but man they gotta be makin loads of money off these licenses..

lol i doubt that.
just the servers, domains, bandwidth ect already cost a lot.
i dont think the income is that much.

Worst. Thread. Ever.
Don't you know he could just jump it. Scawen's M3 runs on magic and has wings
Wow where can I get one of those? They sell in America?
Worst. Comeback. Ever.
Whats up with the Shut. Up. Retard. thing?
Nobody talks to Hankstar that way. That's reserved for me!
Scawen has an M3? Where/When did we learn this?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Nobody talks to Hankstar that way. That's reserved for me!

I don't care anyone says anything like that to me I'll say anything...as long as i dont get in trouble.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Scawen has an M3? Where/When did we learn this?

When the LFS peanut gallery had the karting event in the UK and Scawen showed up in an M3 that he claimed was his.
Quote from scoobyrbac :I don't care anyone says anything like that to me I'll say anything...as long as i dont get in trouble.

You've just made it trouble.

Muhahhaaahaaa :hide:
This thread is closed

The Workshop
(36 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG