The online racing simulator
False start imrpovement
(5 posts, started )
False start imrpovement
I think this hasn't been mentioned yet, be easy on me if it has.

I think most of us have seen what happens when people forget about false starts.
Wouldn't it be good if cars where blocked till at least the red lights come out?
A false start happens in reality only milliseconds before the green light. Never 5 seconds before. If the cars where unlocked till say the last red light comes on, it would be much better and realistic, and the possible chaos on the field reduced.

Thanks
Actually a friend of mine got a massive jump start at Brands last year. Waiting on the grid, there was the 30 second board, 10 second board (etc), and as the red lights came on he went for it (failing to realise that Green meant go).

He had to swerve to avoid everyone, but got a huge lead from 5th on the grid!

So yes, it does happen!

He got a 30 second penalty for his misdemeanor, and possibly a bit of a talking to by the CotC
#3 - ajp71
I've yet to see a crash caused by someone false starting in LFS, a few by dopey people sitting on the grid though
lol Tristan, I sometimes wonder if the people racing have ever watched a race before they get into a high performance lethal weapon .

I think it wont take long for everyone to adapt.

I'll say one thing though, as soon as the new patch comes out i'm tempted to get online and score some easy victories by not false starting! lol.
Quote from Becky Rose :lol Tristan, I sometimes wonder if the people racing have ever watched a race before they get into a high performance lethal weapon .

I think it wont take long for everyone to adapt.

I'll say one thing though, as soon as the new patch comes out i'm tempted to get online and score some easy victories by not false starting! lol.

It wasn't his first race - he'd been racing single seaters for a couple of years and had been in tin-tops a bit before that. He just had a brain fade moment!

False start imrpovement
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG