The online racing simulator
Licence Progress!!!
(11 posts, closed, started )
Licence Progress!!!
Could someone please explain why I have lost all my point's on the CTRA server and im only silver licenced again,I was gold licenced 1/4 way to platinum and now im only half way through silver
back to bronze for posting this in general section after writing more than 1000 posts
Quote from Da Hoe :back to bronze for posting this in general section after writing more than 1000 posts

haha your so funny,NOT
#4 - Jakg
PM'ed
This seems as good a place as any to ask, i'm curious as to why the admin announcement messages are not understood. Is it because they are too short?

It strikes me that the vast majority of penalised drivers post asking why they where penalised, despite typing $agree to the message informing them. Is it not working, or does it need more information? It would be useful to know before putting the new reporting system together for patch X.

Thank you.
Quote from Becky Rose :This seems as good a place as any to ask, i'm curious as to why the admin announcement messages are not understood. Is it because they are too short?

It strikes me that the vast majority of penalised drivers post asking why they where penalised, despite typing $agree to the message informing them. Is it not working, or does it need more information? It would be useful to know before putting the new reporting system together for patch X.

Thank you.

that's easy to answer. How many people read the agreement when installing software like MSN or anything like that??????
Yes I got an admin agreement,but yet again it didn't tell me what I was agreeing agains't
TO becky, the msg does not contain any real information, mine did not i whanted to know when i got reported by who what track time and replays and where i could counter replay to the case.
#9 - SamH
We try to make the messages as useful as possible but we physically only have 64 characters to squeeze the message into. So for example, you'll get..
Demonstrated disregard for other racers. *WARNING*. *PENALTY*
or..
*CAUTION* Mid-race join and collision observed. *PENALTY*
Or if we really can't cram it all in, we'll leave a note like..
Caution: abuse of other member observed. Contact Admin for info.
..but basically, the message means that something has or may happen to your CTRA licence/standing/participation. If you don't understand the message, you need to PM or email do0f at UKCT who will respond with your licence notes. Notes always include full information about the complaint and the action taken, including an MPR or multiple MPRs for your reference.
Ok point solved,could this thread be closed please.
#11 - SamH
FTR, Sully, I reckon you're a top bloke

Thread closed per OP request
This thread is closed

Licence Progress!!!
(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG