The online racing simulator
Who is Dlareg?
(70 posts, started )
in that case we have no chance . LMAO
Back in S1 ( i never had a liscense until S2) I was invited into a clan with a free clan account. The account used DLAREG many people in the clan used it I didnt know whos it was I was given an unlocker and then later I quit but still used it for personal use. Looks like the same guy that payed for s1 got it for s2 but now once someone got his account or something. Im guilty yes, but it diffently swayed my decision to get this in the long run once I really saw how much I missed out only using the demo.
I am sams FBI goat...*goat noises*
vendetta, is that you in your avatar?

u look kind of like a bannana riding a dinosaur type thing, are u sure u are a goat?
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :...riding a dinosaur type thing...

yeah, what is that thing supposed to be anyway? strange dinosaur.....
The password issues from dlareg come from having that account passed out by one demo team that I know of. There's a second account that was also being shared on S1. The second account belonged to someone I used to race with loads so when I saw it join our server I assumed it was him. Both of those accounts have each been used by at least 14 different people from all over the world at last count.

Eza was there when I did my own little investigating of them months ago. When one of the two nicks joined our server I'd ask how long they had the account. Most of the replies were 1 -2 days up to 2 weeks. One was even an Aussie girl. The team on demo servers willingly shares the accounts with it's members and friends. Both accounts were reported to the devs but there's really not much that can be done if the accounts were originally being shared on purpose by the owners. I asked the Aussie girl who gave it to her and she gave me the guy's nick.

I'm on lfs loads but watch the nick dlareg... it's on almost 24/7... or at least it was, along with the second nick. It was either being shared or there's 2 seriously hardcore LFSers out there.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Damn looks like I left too early.

We were running in circles before I left.
Attached images
DLAREG.JPG
This was quite an interesting thread. I came up with 4 dlareg names on LFSWorld. dlareg, dlareg1, dlareg1234m, and dlareg2. From Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, and Algeria respectively.
Quote from Don Merino :Oh...and I thought "DLAREG" was just "Gerald" spelled backwards...:rolleyes:

Ya. Me too. We must be too simple then.
Is there really something to this ?! Some people must be bored
Quote from mrodgers :This was quite an interesting thread. I came up with 4 dlareg names on LFSWorld. dlareg, dlareg1, dlareg1234m, and dlareg2. From Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, and Algeria respectively.

seems just someone who created a lot of dlareg accounts

*either that or he suffers from schizofrenia
BREAKING NEWS: Buses Stopped for Possible Terrorist Threat
October 24, 2005, 6 pm

A caller told the Sheriff's office in South City, England that a bomb was aboard a SouthBus's bus and gave officers a description of the bus and the driver.

The South City police stopped and evacuted two buses that fit the description, one near SO Classic, and the other at the SO Long rest stop about forty seconds south of SO Sprint on Highway 14.

Investigations are currently underway with experts from terroist experts from USA,UK and various European Nations. Initial reports indicate a link with Cabbie Mafia Incorporated, which is a parent organisation of South City Cab Co.

In a press conference this morning, SCCabCo spokesman 'Chensta' denies any allegations, declaring 'We are all really nice guys, we respect public transport......'.

A few minutes ago, South City Police made a statement 'we are currently searching for a man named 'dlareg', who fits in with the description of the driver of the bomb in question, and has been seen stalking the area in recent weeks, and could provide us with vital information in this investigation.'
Quote :errorist Threat

Is that a bad joke or a funny error?
No comment from my organisation. Only that we are fully investigating this matter.
Quote from Lola Popeye :'dlareg'... the driver of the bomb in question

rofl
It wasn't me for sure.

lol @ story m8
Anyone ever hear of MUROF CIPOT-FFO ?!
*goat noises*

i am also programmed to speak by sam, and we have found out a man named g unit, as most of you know, is stealing DLAREG account..but another twist!, Dlareg the one in the meeting room could be g unit!! This is getting very interesting

*goat noises*
There's no better way to explain why the Dlareg in the meeting room didnt want to change his password when we fully explained how to. If you're not the real dlareg you DONT want it to be changed, and you CANT even change it because you dont have the Web-password. I doubt it was the real dlareg.
Alot of people seem to use his account though, so the login details can easily spread out to people who do like to use it without permission. This guy probably is one of those, otherwise he'd probably be honest about what's really going on, that he could borrow the account from the real owner.
But we dont know if G-Unit is stealing his accoun, and it's not important either. Let's not accuse anyone without proof. Besides, this isnt such a big thing really.

The only big thing is the fun we have with it, only people that were in the meeting room could understand it though.
yep, absolutely great fun!

although i hope the real DLAREG can play LFS without peeps taking his account

Who is Dlareg?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG