The online racing simulator
super big air in blackwood
(14 posts, started )
here is a pic of some major air time. I will be posting the auto x set soon when its finished, the ramp that i took this pic from is a finale, becuase you arent going to be able to do much when you land. TRUST ME.

edit, added one more pic
Attached images
blackwoodfun.jpg
blackwoodagain.jpg
very nice
Should have a contest for longest hangtime!!!!
Quote from Tweaker :Should have a contest for longest hangtime!!!!

Ok... just let me take my underwear off... there we go, I've started on 26/10/05 at 12:31PM my time
Well harry's berries don't count Rotary, this is a simulator, not stimulator!!!
ahh, so that's where I went wrong. I've always thought it was Lesbian's For Sex: Online Rooting Stimulater... so that's why people give me funny looks online

Release the layout file already.
lol, ok. I will get it uploaded today when i get home from work. see you in 10 hours.
#9 - WIGGA
PLEASE upload it.Why are the Ramps so high???
nearly been 10 hours I think
lol, sorry, forgot to post it. I was wore out that day. I will get it up in 20 min. lemme finish it, it is fun but gets kinda old lol.

edit, ok, here it is, its basically a straight shot to the ramp. I am trying to figure out a way to incorporate it into form of race with this as the finale.

thanks, Greg
Attached files
BL2R_rampbig.lyt - 244 B - 408 views
Sweet
sweet but once you get in the air it respawns you unless u get it just right .....but THANKS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN AND KEEP MAKING THOSE SETUPS THEYRE AWESOME
Quote from codris :sweet but once you get in the air it respawns you unless u get it just right .....but THANKS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN AND KEEP MAKING THOSE SETUPS THEYRE AWESOME

Did you notice that the last post was 2005?
I bet he didn't

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG