The online racing simulator
Signature confusion in lfsforum
(20 posts, started )
#1 - HASTA
It is not a bug, maybe a suggestion for lfsforum. Signatures starts to show up just after the last lane of a message. It creates a confusion between the message and the signature. Are there any other people thinking about the same problem, or just me
Just you maybe

I can tell signatures between posts, they usually have at least one space in between and a black line.

Some simple ones that look like writing are hard to tell, but one whacky one like mine is easily noticeable as a sig
#3 - HASTA
Quote from Tweaker :they usually have at least one space in between and a black line.

If you choose this black line, you will see that there will be no space before this line. This space belongs to black line's lane. One space+one black line will be better I am a detail addict :Eyecrazy:
So it should look like this? (instead of one space)
#5 - HASTA
Quote from Tweaker :So it should look like this? (instead of one space)

But without an invisible dot
#6 - bbman
If you're getting confused by signatures, a) why don't you turn them off and b) why are you using one yourself?
#7 - HASTA
Quote from bbman :If you're getting confused by signatures, a) why don't you turn them off and b) why are you using one yourself?

I don't want to turn them off. I just asked that are there any other people having the same problem.
I don't have a 'problem' with them, but then again i haven't noticed, so that
must say something...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
how do you change your signature anyway?
I have turned them off since the userbars were introduced, and tbh I don't miss them at all
all this dust is making me sneeze
At least he searched.
I just turn signatures and avatars off, to prevent any confusion.
#17 - Jakg
Demo Racers can't have signatures
ok
And before you ask, Demo racers can't have avatars.
In fact, let's just say demo racers can't have.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG