The online racing simulator
Smoke Mod for Patch W
(17 posts, started )
Smoke Mod for Patch W
Why still didn't update s2 smoke mod for patch w ? i'm waiting since patch w release until now.please update smoke mod for patch w
Yes, let's update Smokemod for version W compatibility, four days before patch X will probably get released. A really good idea :rolleyes:
how do you know its 4 days?
Because May has 31 days, and Scawen said he wants to release patch X on the 1st of June...
its my birtday today im 13
Well, congratulations
WTF?
Isn't the smoke mod universal (works with all versions)? or am I wrong?
It has been quite universal yes, but something recently could have set it off from working correctly.

I personally do not want to see the smoke mod, I just want to see some better smoke programming in LFS, meaning no "smoke" comming from grass and sand, but bits of grass blades for the "smoke" in grass, and sand pixels for sand, and smoke.. more of it.
Quote from harjun :its my birtday today im 13

the offtopic award goes to...Harjun O.o

I thought there was a DDS file with better smoke, doesn't that give the same effect?
i think i and other players who drift in lfs really need smoke mod.really.please update.
I'm not eager to use it. You can produce smoke even on 3-5 laps on drift. Try it man. Practise makes perfect.

Basiclly it's just for more fun/taking pic/showing off I think. And Smokemod lag's your LFS too if there's too many car drifting.
Quote from dcm_wc :i think i and other players who drift in lfs really need smoke mod.really.please update.

Do you really "need" it to drift?
if anything, you probably cant even see the car in all that smoke lol
Quote from Eldanor :Do you really "need" it to drift?

it make the drifting look better.especially in capture screen shot or make video .
i have a smokemod and it works fine for patch w

you can find it with the search button on misc addons
Quote from Mika_Raymond :i have a smokemod and it works fine for patch w

you can find it with the search button on misc addons

i find already but you didn't post smoke mod
Smoke Mod Xpatch
I have been looking for a Smoke Mod that works on all patches or just even the X patch,so if anyone can please can you send me a URL address or a File. Cheers

Smoke Mod for Patch W
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG