The online racing simulator
My Best LFS Experiance Yet
(13 posts, started )
I was browsing for a good server me and my friend could go on. And I came across one and they were qualifying, so we joined. Then when the race started I found out it was 26 laps. I thought it would suck untill I realized this would be my longest LFS race. So I stuck with it, cars in my way, people chatting to me and having to answer, figuring out when to pit. I ran a low 1:26 best, but I thought I was pretty consistant. I'll upload the replay for whoever is really bored and needs something to do. The race was also a good way to test out my fresh overclock bar. And my temps touched 50, then came back down to a constant 48. I feel really good about my best overclock, the fact that I finished a 26 lap race, AND set a non hotlapped PB for that car/track. Happy racing
~Bryan~

PS I think the main reason I'm posting this is the fact I stuck with over 12 laps alone, and never left.
Attached files
BL1_race_26L_1R_1F.mpr - 966.2 KB - 177 views
#2 - richo
You need to find a girl mate
Oye! Be nice, I've been there before. I'm saying this is my best LFS experiance meaning Live For Speed, not Lust Filled Sex. And read your sig, kind of hypocritical?
~Bryan~
He meant you need to find a girl for him
#5 - richo
NOPE! Hankstar ive been married twice thats enough for me atm
#6 - Mbrio
Quote from richo :NOPE! Hankstar ive been married twice thats enough for me atm

Doesn't sound like you're the guy to be giving relationship advice

Congrats @ dropin biking. Always nice to have those kinds of moments
Quote from richo :NOPE! Hankstar ive been married twice thats enough for me atm

Twice! Glutton for punishment?

I've just got the one wife and she still likes me - but then it's only been 12 months, give her time and she'll drop me like a handful of bull ants
Holy hell Michel, posting here, that's so rare, nice to see you here though.

Hankstar, just buy a G25, and then you'll be fine. If she can handle you buying a G25, she'll be fine with whatever stupid shit you do.
#9 - richo
Quote from Hankstar :Twice! Glutton for punishment?

I've just got the one wife and she still likes me - but then it's only been 12 months, give her time and she'll drop me like a handful of bull ants

16years for the first one only for her to leave for another dude, and second i,m marrying later this year after living with her for a couple of years..

16yrs, if i had killed her earlier i would have got out of prison about now, minus my anus of course

(thats a joke before everyone jumps in)
Quote from richo :
16yrs, if i had killed her earlier i would have got out of prison about now, minus my anus of course

(thats a joke before everyone jumps in)

Jumps into your anus???

Well done on the greatest moment thingy too, I had one of those when I won a 60 lap GP at Blackwood
Well done dropin, there will be plenty of moments like that if you ever stretch to S2
Seriously, you just don't have any idea how I don't want to upload everybody's 26 laps race replay and watch it. I feel like I'm not the only one, either.
Quote from dropin_biking :I was browsing for a good server me and my friend could go on. And I came across one and they were qualifying, so we joined. Then when the race started I found out it was 26 laps. I thought it would suck untill I realized this would be my longest LFS race. So I stuck with it, cars in my way, people chatting to me and having to answer, figuring out when to pit. I ran a low 1:26 best, but I thought I was pretty consistant. I'll upload the replay for whoever is really bored and needs something to do. The race was also a good way to test out my fresh overclock bar. And my temps touched 50, then came back down to a constant 48. I feel really good about my best overclock, the fact that I finished a 26 lap race, AND set a non hotlapped PB for that car/track. Happy racing
~Bryan~

PS I think the main reason I'm posting this is the fact I stuck with over 12 laps alone, and never left.

Ah yes...you got a taste of running a longer race. This past weekend I ran in the 24 hour Kyoto race, and after you run so many laps, you fall into a trance so to say; everything else is blocked out and the laps just seem to fly by.

I dont know about anyone else, but there is an immense satisfaction after you finish a race that is an hour or more long.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG