The online racing simulator
***AustralAsian League - General Information***
Welcome to the AAL (AustralAsian League) forums! We run league races using Live for Speed S2 for racers in the Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific region.

Visit our webiste for more information on us and our current line up of events as well as our local forum at A.R.S.E (Aussie Racing Simulations Enthusiasts)

AAL SERVERS

The two AAL servers will usually be set up with the next rounds configuration.

AAL ADMIN TEAM

The AAL is run by the following folks and any of them can help you out with information about our league.

--> Cutter, pixelboy, J_luo88, CLP, Somebloke, Shonky, Sarsippius, SE1Z, Wabbit and Flinty
So im guessing as a S1 licence holder i can't join in any of these racers, that blows.
#3 - clp
Quote from Victor Vance :So im guessing as a S1 licence holder i can't join in any of these racers, that blows.

Hmm, for the most part, probably not, given the car+track combos that we run. Though if there does happen to be a race that uses a combo that is available in S1, and we're warned in advance that you'd like to race then we might be able to accomodate you. No promises of course.

Drop by www.arse.org.au and see what we're about. It might convince you to purchase that S2 licence to join in all the fun....

Cheers,
CLP
It appears a mod has moved my last MNR post into here in error, and I've then assumed australasian league was being used as a more general term in error, then posted the new thread here in error. Just worked it out after reading this sticky
YAY i got S2 last thursday 2nd august and i can go to AAL woooooo :P
Welcome =]

Come join our forums as per the first post in this thread and give us an aho. We have a new series about to begin. Hope to see you there =]
Quote from Victor Vance :So im guessing as a S1 licence holder i can't join in any of these racers, that blows.

For another $30 you can come join us!

It's well worth it. Definately the best LFS racing I've ever had.
could you tell me the ip address of the australian servers
Quote from champion_martin :could you tell me the ip address of the australian servers

Why would you need the ip's?

They will appear near the top of your games list.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG