A time of 1:01.xx

How do we upload it to LFSW?

DK
congrats im coming aswell
Quote from DieKolkrabe :WE DID IT!

A time of 1:01.80

How do we upload it to LFSW?

DK

Im guessing you did not hot lap it - you did it on line - Only hotlaps are uploadable - ie no slip streaming/drafting possible on hotlaps.
-
(vari) DELETED by vari
Aw nooo. Can't we crow about it then? C'mon, it's 5sec faster than the official one.

DK
Slipstream gives you that 5 seconds
-
(Kronvall) DELETED by Kronvall
#7 - CSU1
Nice to see you're getting more involved on track DK, keep trying
Who wants to help me break 59s in the UF1?

@mark - Bump drafting you mean

The other highlight was Shaggy completely forgetting that the ignition needs to be on in order for the car to move.

Hence the following convo on TS:

Shaggy; Something's wrong, it won't move

Me: Turn the ignition on

Shaggy: Oh yeah

Me and Shaggy both collapse laughing

DK
hilarious
RC if I push you around the wall in the FXR you should be good for a 40 sec or is that cheating also
I done a fifty something in the UF1 ages ago by following a FO8 Piloted by one of my team mates (before the BF1 was there) around the track a few times you just get faster and faster and faster.
Funny you should mention 50s, I was going for that in the UF1. Anyone want to help?

DK
Muahahaha!
first person that uploads a multiplayer replay to lfsworld where also two or more people are bumpdrafting to crack the WR gets 100.000.000 €. Replay must be valid of course. :duck:
:d
Gimme the money I was gonna upload it :P

DK
#17 - JJ72
out of all combo, why this??
cause that's the best track for them to bumpdraft each other using BF1 or other cars to set "WR"...lol
i've hit 300+ KM/H in a uf1 xP getting pushed hardcore lol BUMBDRAFTING IS THA SHIT!
This thread/idea has gone from trying to get a WR, to beating it by slipstreaming, to bump drafting, to being pushed around the track by a much faster car.

Nice fall from credibility A shame cause it was a nice idea.
It was a nice idea. Anyone want to help me attempt another one on a different combo?

DK
Quote from garph :This thread/idea has gone from trying to get a WR, to beating it by slipstreaming, to bump drafting, to being pushed around the track by a much faster car.

Nice fall from credibility A shame cause it was a nice idea.

isn't that the same? However, i agree that this is just absurd spam to pronounce it more specificly. Besides, going for the WR is easy when youre togehter, going for a PB would be the actually goal
Quote from 510N3D :isn't that the same?

Bump Drafting means, that Driver 1 is speeding up in Driver 2´s slipstream and will bump/ram Driver 2´s rear end with his extra speed, this will make Driver 2 go a little faster.
This works with 2 UF1.

Being pushed around is done by a much faster, for example a GTR car..

aber egal..
i say, it doesn't matter.

(play with Patch W)
Attached files
2956.mpr - 402.5 KB - 107 views

UF1 WR attempt
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG