The online racing simulator
*SPOILERS* Monaco Grand Prix
(120 posts, started )
McLaren's looking good, especially in the hands of Alonso.

Hamilton has his first crash into T1 during practice. Just a tad too quick into the corner losing the rear and then having to correct it putting him in the wall - http://www.dailymotion.com/vid ... monaco-fp2-hamilton-crash

Bah, Monaco has to be on while I'm away all weekend *Dusts off the oldy VCR*
You can still hope that it will be a boring race where 22 cars just drive lap after lap behind each other like it sometimes is.

You never know what you get with Monaco. Its either a great and exciting or a really boring race.

I hope Hamilton wins. Mostly because I have him as my top driver in the F1 Manager Game.
To be fair he's done well to make it to race 5 without binning the car. Half a dozen other drivers crashed on Thursday as well, including experienced heads like Coulthard and Webber.
Quote from zeugnimod :I hope Hamilton wins. Mostly because I have him as my top driver in the F1 Manager Game.

I hope he doesn't! I want to see him win the drivers championship without winning a single race, it would be really embarrassing for F1.

Actually I wish I'd seen what odds I could get for that a couple of races ago, would've made the season a bit more interesting.
Quote from keiran :Hamilton has his first crash into T1 during practice. Just a tad too quick into the corner losing the rear and then having to correct it putting him in the wall - http://www.dailymotion.com/vid ... monaco-fp2-hamilton-crash

Someone needs to tell him to let go of the steering wheel when he's crashing. Ouch.

I'm hoping he does win, then ITV can stop going on about when it's going to happen.
#6 - J.B.
Rumour has it that Ferrari have gone back to red livery after years of Marlboro orange. Anyone know where some nice pics are?

I hope McLaren really are strong this time and not like Barcelona where they got thrashed after a strong Friday.

To the brits: If LH does win be sure to share the Clip of James Allen going crazy with us.
Quote from J.B. :Rumour has it that Ferrari have gone back to red livery after years of Marlboro orange. Anyone know where some nice pics are?

Did look the same old red for me, although now it reads Marlboro all over the car instead of those stripes.
Quote from J.B. :
To the brits: If LH does win be sure to share the Clip of James Allen going crazy with us.

At least if he does win we wont have Davidson joining in and saying how great he was at making that car win...
#9 - aoun
60% chance of rain for the race on Sunday...

This could be a corker...
Now that sounds great!
Yeeeees, let the last one left on the track win!
#13 - DeKo
#14 - aoun
That is what i love, new montoya like driving style? personality? I hope soo..
Quote from sam1600 :60% chance of rain for the race on Sunday...

This could be a corker...

That sounds awesome, it was only 30% few days ago. Oh wet race would be so much fun!
#16 - J.B.
This Weekend is the 40th anniversary of the death of Lorenzo Bandini at monaco in 1967. I wonder if thats what the Dark Tone Ferrari colour is about. But i doubt it. If they were going to do something in memory of him, it would be Black Paint or no sponserships or something.
It's raining at Monaco, some drivers are struggling for grip.
#20 - DeKo
Quote from duke_toaster :It's raining at Monaco, some drivers are struggling for grip.

Looks like the quali might be interesting. Now let's hope nobody parks their at Rascasse.

edit. Meh, the rain stopped already and the track looks only slightly damp.
Got my fingers crossed for rain for quali and race, should be interesting.
Adrian Sutil with Spyker-Ferrari was 1st in the practice btw.
Yeah and ITV have put their screens onto him just now . With James Orgasmic Allen complimenting him.
Great first session, kudos to Hamilton for doing the extra lap <3

(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG