The online racing simulator
#1 - kowaz
g25, broke after oneday? what the ****
hmmm? yes, yesterday i finaly got my g25, and spend the whole day race,
today i wakeup, startup my computer, and want to do some timelaps on BLGP...

the problem is, then i start the race, the car gives 100% gas, and 100% breake ... i tjekout " game controllers " in control palen, and find out it only find the logitech g25 racing wheel USB
yester day where was 2 device...

now i tryed everything, i have thinking to do a format c:

i tryed drivers, remove the wheel, turn off and on power, swap usb port, tjekked all cables, ect ect, nothing helps, it wont find the axis....

what can i do?, i dont wanna try format c:

help me out here thanks alot

ps my english sux...

it worked out 10 hours ago and now its like " broke "
#2 - Jakg
try it on a different PC - if it still has the same problem then RMA it
#3 - kowaz
Quote from Jakg :try it on a different PC - if it still has the same problem then RMA it

hmmm it does the same on my laptop...

can you tell me if you have 2 device under game controllers?
i only get the " g25 racing wheel "
thanks
Quote from Jakg :try it on a different PC - if it still has the same problem then RMA it

Not everyone has 2 PC's and it's a lot of hassle to drag it to someone elses house.
Ring Logitech, they have pretty good customer support.
#5 - Jakg
some people do, and if they do its a MUCH better way of telling at a glance if its hardware or software.

I only have one entry for my G25 in game controllers
#6 - kowaz
Quote from Jakg :I only have one entry for my G25 in game controllers

okay thanks, maybe i just have to setup LFS again... just wierd i had 2 controllers yesterday ??? :\
#7 - kowaz
Quote from kowaz :okay thanks, maybe i just have to setup LFS again... just wierd i had 2 controllers yesterday ??? :\

by the way, all controlls works fine, i can push all buttons under the calibrate dunno wassup
#8 - kowaz
Quote from kowaz :by the way, all controlls works fine, i can push all buttons under the calibrate dunno wassup

oh well, it works now... still only 1 controll, but guess its the way it has to be... and uhm dunno, just wierd

thanks for the help anyways, i love this community, cya on the tracks fellows
I had a problem with mine too, but it was different. After a reboot my Logitech Profiler would see the wheel as a DFP, meaning I couldn't use Clutch pedal and had to reconfigure buttons.

I tried reinstalling the driver a few times - it would always work at first, but after a reboot it would keep getting recognized as a DFP again- fun thing is that I never ever had any DFP.. hmm.

Anyhow, In the end I ignored the install instructions and instead uninstalled and unplugged the wheel.. rebooted... plugged the wheel.. cancled XP install pop up thingy and then installed drivers, and after that I never had that problem again.

Doesn't sound like you are experiencing the same thing, but it's worth a shot.
Did you try depressing the pedals fully? Mine does that usually the first time I run LFS, giving 100% throttle/brake/clutch on the slightest touch, but when I depress them fully once, everything goes back to normal.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG