The online racing simulator
Logitech driving force pro
(4 posts, started )
first of all, I have read the sticky thread and yes, I have the pedal bug happening to me though the wheel is only 3 weeks old.

I have further noticed that the steering axis of the wheel can be moved a little (not much, maybe 1mm) to the left and right, which makes a rattling sound (also for the ff effects). Can owners of the dfp please confirm (or not) that this is normal behavior cause if it isn't, I'm gonna return the whole thing. Otherwise I'm gonna return only the pedals.

I've seen the manuals with the potentiometer fix, but since the wheel is practically new, I don't want to open them for some halfbaked fixing and void my warranty.
since your wheel is new just call in and get a replacement. it only took me 3 days to get mine but i live in the US. even though they say to throw out your original parts. save them. after you get new pedals and steering wheel, fix the old pedals and use those.

PS, tell them you only used the wheel for PS2 games, gt4.. richard burns rally etc.. and the same problem showed up.
I contacted logitech and they will send me a new pedal unit, so I opened mine to repair them, and guess what - they are already revision b pedals, so the ones with the steel potentiometers.

I thought that might be of interest for those, who intend to buy a dfp and think the spiking problem is past with the new pots. Prepare for trouble !
about the play in the axis, that's normal behaviour. I got my 4th wheel now and they all had it. It's there from the beginning but it increases a little bit with the time.

The play itself isn't really the problem, but the "clack" sound is a little bit annoying.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG