The online racing simulator
What?!? No!
bah ! humbug ! my logic was infallible
Sandy Denny & Trevor Lucas - Let no man steal your thyme?
Scatman - Let it go
Quote from Aquilifer :Sandy Denny & Trevor Lucas - Let no man steal your thyme?

Could be the answer, but there are really STRANGE songs existing in this world.
Simon and Garfunkel - Scarborough fair?
All wrong so far. We need a proper metal fan in here - I thought you lot with your terrible taste in music would've got this ages ago.

Quote from Aquilifer :Sandy Denny & Trevor Lucas - Let no man steal your thyme?

Never heard of them. Kudos for your remarkable Googling skills!
Anyway, why so many people have written songs about damn thyme...Impossible to google properly.
Google won't help you.
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Never heard of them.

Me neither.

My logic was...

"...parsley, sage, rosemary,..." -> Clearly "Scarborough fair" as in it they sing...

"...parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.." -> "thyme" and then that dude is clearly trying to steal it (but 'not' succeeding). So I tryed to to google all thymes which match the pic.
Well, you're after a metal band. And you're sort-of on the right track with the herb, but not quite.
Well, this has stalled a bit.

If you can figure out who the guy is, you'll find the answer. Think famous thrashers from the '80s.
deliverance - no time?
No!

The T-shirt is the big clue. If you can't tell who the band is from looking at that crap drawing then you have no business calling yourself a metal fan.
Quote from thisnameistaken :No!

The T-shirt is the big clue. If you can't tell who the band is from looking at that crap drawing then you have no business calling yourself a metal fan.

im not a metal fan. lol.

just wikipedia sed that they wer a metal band
Anthrax - Got the time (mate?)
Hmm, I thought I had all the Anthrax albums yet I don't have that song?
Easier to think of and draw an easy one than a hard one. This could be the record for quickest guessed.
Attached images
piccah.JPG
-
(Blas89) DELETED by Blas89
Basement Jaxx - Where's your head at?
Quote from Bob Smith :Hmm, I thought I had all the Anthrax albums yet I don't have that song?

Yeah I don't think it was on any albums, it was a single or a B-side, I forget. They might've done it for a tribute album or something like that. It's a Joe Jackson cover, very good too.
Quote from sinbad :Anthrax - Got the time (mate?)

I actually searched 'time' too, but didn't get anywhere near the correct answer. Besides I was sure it would be too clever if it were actually 'time' and not 'thyme' This was really hard (especially when I don't know much about metal).
im getting right on it, ill edit with the pic

There you go, yeah i know, im the s$@# when it comes to drawing

ill give an hint in 30 min
Attached images
MusicQuizArch.jpg

The MS-Paint Music Quiz
(961 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG