The online racing simulator
Division 2 round 4 - 24th may
Didnt see a thread for this one already. Friad i won't be able to make this one as i have an exam on friday

As much as i'd love to sack off the revision and race i think its probably best i do some studying
#2 - Dru
Quote from Dr_Duck :Didnt see a thread for this one already. Friad i won't be able to make this one as i have an exam on friday

As much as i'd love to sack off the revision and race i think its probably best i do some studying

All the best for Fridays exam
Hi Butz and co...

I don't know wheather JamieB take part today, because she left school today before end, because she couldn't see anything... something's in the air, making her halfblind... she didn't answered eMails nor SMSs... so I don't know!
Awesome race up until the 17th lap where JamieB confused me and we ended up facing the wall at the side of the track. I was first as well. Needless to say I'm not happy.
unofficial results

UF1000 Owners Club Division 2 - 20:55, 24 May 2007 - Fernbay Green Rev - 20 laps

1. dynofiend 31:32.730
2. S14 DRIFT +0:04.350
3. hotmail +0:07.440
4. Leifde +0:08.840
5. TFalke55 +0:19.800
6. FOGlegsy +0:26.630
7. der butz +0:31.680
8. tongey +1:02.790
9. santaclaws +1 laps
10. totx +1 laps
11. anttt69 +3 laps
12. JamieB +5 laps
DNF LFSn00b (disconnected)
woo 2nd, good race guys, unlucky danny.
damn badluck... can't getting the results of race two from LFSWorld... It didn't count the race on my account
danny was very unlucky, raced a great race up till then, i got right alongside him fighting for first but found it a real struggle to keep up and was cursing his consistency until the contact he had with a back marker let me through, then i just had to concentrate not to make too many errors for the last three laps. I even beat my qualy time on about lap 16 and got a new PB lol, damn i should practice more.

In the second race i hadnt practiced the track hardly at all and was off the pace, rolling it and putting my self out the game. Later i discovered a better flow and again knocked my PB down by about 0.7 three laps in a row on the last 3 laps. Unfortunately it was too little too late
Quote from dynofiend :danny was very unlucky, raced a great race up till then, i got right alongside him fighting for first but found it a real struggle to keep up and was cursing his consistency until the contact he had with a back marker let me through, then i just had to concentrate not to make too many errors for the last three laps. I even beat my qualy time on about lap 16 and got a new PB lol, damn i should practice more.

In the second race i hadnt practiced the track hardly at all and was off the pace, rolling it and putting my self out the game. Later i discovered a better flow and again knocked my PB down by about 0.7 three laps in a row on the last 3 laps. Unfortunately it was too little too late

Yeah, it was fun racing with you up until then. TBH I wasn't that consistent. I was hovering around 1:33.9 with the ocassional quicker lap and quite a few slighty slower. I'm amazed how you never managed to pass me though. I must have had to go round the outside about 5 times.
Unofficial standings attached
Attached images
points.PNG
teampoints.PNG
looks like the season finale will be interesting in div2 point wise
Quote from Leifde :Yeah, it was fun racing with you up until then. TBH I wasn't that consistent. I was hovering around 1:33.9 with the ocassional quicker lap and quite a few slighty slower. I'm amazed how you never managed to pass me though. I must have had to go round the outside about 5 times.

well, after i was penalised in the previous round for what i felt was a clean overtake on someone who wanted to hang onto a place by their fingernails and risk taking us both out the race rather than allow an overtake, i didnt want to risk anything other than an overtake which took me at least a car length ahead of someone before a corner. So i hung back a little and was very cautious waiting for you to make a big enough mistake so i could pass you on a straight and within the white lines (a big ask at FE2!). A shame because it should be all about close racing but rules are rules
Close racing is still possible with rules last time I checked.
i was only pulling your legs
some pic's with my new grafich card i hope u like it.

reintjan
okey better format. srry for the old one.

reintjan

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG