The online racing simulator
ok last S2 license give away for me ..I'm getting skint
First person to answer correctly gets the voucher code....

1. What colour is my hair.
2. Why does my wife not like me
3. What colour is my car....I want exact BMW colour spec please (hint not to different from my hair...doh..)
4. Why should I stop drinking whisky so much!

Answers on forum please....no pm's...first demo user to answer correctly wins S2.

If you can afford S2 but are too tight I would appreciate if you could bog off...

good luck all!
Quote from AlienT. :First person to answer correctly gets the voucher code....

1. What colour is my hair. You have no hair as you are bald
2. Why does my wife not like me You made the mistake of spending your spare cash on S2 licences rather than buying your wife little gifts.
3. What colour is my car....I want exact BMW colour spec please (hint not to different from my hair...doh..). It is BMW Skin tone.
4. Why should I stop drinking whisky so much! Because you only have 10% of your liver left following your op last year. Also, every time you get drunk you buy another licence to give away!

Answers on forum please....no pm's...first demo user to answer correctly wins S2.

If you can afford S2 but are too tight I would appreciate if you could bog off...

good luck all!

Edit: Wow, that was fast. Thanks Alien you're a star. As you can see I have already used your S2 voucher and now have S2 licenced status.
Cool thread!
Quote from MaximUK :Edit: Wow, that was fast. Thanks Alien you're a star. As you can see I have already used your S2 voucher and now have S2 licenced status.

Bloody heck Maxim you are older than me...only just mind..ya sad old git, what are you doing up at this time on a Saturday morning??
Actually, I was just thinking question 2 might be your get up at stupid times in the morning at the weekend and disturb her lie in. I know Scotland hardly has any night at this time of year but you can stay a bit longer.

You nearly got me with question 1 as I know 99% of scots have red hair but BMW don't do ginger.

I got up early today in case there were any free licences being given away by people who are too generous for their own good. (Plus I have to fit a new front door and want to watch the cup final today.)

Maxim
Quote from MaximUK :Actually, I was just thinking question 2 might be your get up at stupid times in the morning at the weekend and disturb her lie in. I know Scotland hardly has any night at this time of year but you can stay a bit longer.

You nearly got me with question 1 as I know 99% of scots have red hair but BMW don't do ginger.

I got up early today in case there were any free licences being given away by people who are too generous for their own good. (Plus I have to fit a new front door and want to watch the cup final today.)

Maxim

LOL mate good answer

c'mon ye celts ....and its a grand old team to play for....
O.o maxim looks like you know Alien T. IRL. Maybe that isn't fear
red ... yay for cliches

Brothers and sisters are natural enemies. Like Englishmen and Scots! Or Welshmen and Scots! Or Japanese and Scots! Or Scots and other Scots! Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!

3. What colour is my car....I want exact BMW colour spec please (hint not to different from my hair...doh..)
as all red bmws are awefull imma go with ugly

because it only has ~40% ... ive found that ethanol is much better for getting drunk
1. Brown
2. She likes you.
3. Sepang Bronze Metallic
4. You would have to stop playing LFS - do NOT drink and drive.
nope, nope, nope all wrong.......hint I do not have red hair sh*t man give me some credit.....I am depressed enough without having red hair to add to it.... j/k...no offence to yes gingers out there

Right am off to bed ..been up all night...AGAIN!

Hopefully when I get up someone will have answered correctly.

good night folks
Red!

Because you are giving away money to random people on the internet.

Red, 234 drops of yellow, and 56 drops of black, and some blue.

So you stop giving away voucher codes
1) grey
2) Because you are drinking to much alcohol
3) Titan Silver metallic
4) To get your wife back !
why are people gone so nice
1. What colour is my hair. -> light brown
2. Why does my wife not like me -> she like other things
3. What colour is my car....I want exact BMW colour spec please (hint not to different from my hair...doh..) -> Laguna Seca Blue
4. Why should I stop drinking whisky so much! -> why you love your childrens

ok how are we supposed to know these questions? like anyone knows your hair color..no one knows why your wife might hate you. nobody know what color your car is (unless you posted it a bunch) And hows people gonna know why you should stop drinking whisky...

im also 15 and have no way to buy S2....

and my team is also S2 and theres only 3 out of the 10 thats on my team that doesnt have S2..and im one of them.
Didn't MaximUK win?
how could he? hes already s2 licensed....
No, unless he managed to do over 20,000 miles in one day (He was already licensed)
Quote from AlienT. :3. What colour is my car....I want exact BMW colour spec please (hint not to different from my hair...doh..)

I hope you have silver hair, as all German 'performance' vehicles should be Silver. C'mon, it's tradition, man.
Quote from criPPle :1) grey
2) Because you are drinking to much alcohol
3) Titan Silver metallic
4) To get your wife back !

criPPle, you are correct, nice one. S2 voucher code will be PM'd to you shortly.

I notice you are not a demo user but S1, I have already purchased the S2 voucher code! ahh well. Perhaps you could do a deal with a demo user, he buys you S1 to S2 upgrade and you give him the S2 voucher? Saves wasting the £12 . Its up to you.

I've got a stinking hangover today....and am stopping drinking whisky as of now!

Anyway congratulations mate.
Quote from AlienT. :criPPle, you are correct, nice one. S2 voucher code will be PM'd to you shortly.

I notice you are not a demo user but S1, I have already purchased the S2 voucher code! ahh well. Perhaps you could do a deal with a demo user, he buys you S1 to S2 upgrade and you give him the S2 voucher? Saves wasting the £12 . Its up to you.

I've got a stinking hangover today....and am stopping drinking whisky as of now!

Anyway congratulations mate.

Or it could be £12 towards S3
wow thank you, i hope you'll be able to solve your problems.

Is there any Demo user, who is interested in the deal?
I've sent you an PM criPPle.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG