The online racing simulator
Realistic Racing Events.
(8 posts, started )
Realistic Racing Events.*UPDATE* 5/18/07
Hello, my name is Hotrodx199. First of all i would like to announce that i am going to launch a new league. It's called "realistic racing" and what i mean by "realistic" it's going to be pretty real life like. here are the things that we will do, things are listed below.

Tracks & Cars Steel and Bronze.

Oval 3/5 laps/ UF1 for beginners. XF GTI for Bronze.

Blackwood GP 3 laps/ UF1 for beginners. XF GTI for Bronze.

BlackWood Rallycross 3 laps/ UF1 for beginners. XF GTI for Bronze.

Track & Cars for Silver and Gold.

Oval 10/70 laps/ XR GTR for Silver. FZ50 For Gold.(these cars apply for all races in silver and gold)

Fern Bay Green 10/20 laps.

South City Long 10/20 laps.

Fern Bay Club 35/40 laps.

This is just a sample. but this wil give you an idea of what this league is going to be like. the servers are not ready yet. also i got LFSlapper. but i need some help on how to add like the lap times and etc...

In order to get a Steel Licence, you have to do training. there will be a training server eventually. i will create the servers tonight. the Beta servers will stay on until 5/29/07 then i will finally configure the full version of the racing servers.

for now here are the admins and moderators.

Realistic Racing founder: Hotrodx199

Admin: empty

Moderator: empty

when the server is up i hope you will enjoy it.

*UPDATE 5/19/07* Racing Season*
Racing seasons will not be on the first version of Realistic Racing.

Also i am adding our Realistic Racing Fourms. im going to have to use freewebs, since i cant afford money to pay for website hosting, due to the fact i dont have a job, too young
#2 - Jakg
Wow - Licenses named after metals? now THATS a unique idea...
How unique is it Jakg?!
Quote from Hotrodx199 :XR GTR for Silver.

I think you mean XR GTT.

And there is a lot of information missing, no? So far, I cant see anything thats more "realistic" than other leagues/races.
Maybe, for extra realism, if you crash your car and wreck it then you are banned for two weeks to simulate having to fix it.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Maybe, for extra realism, if you crash your car and wreck it then you are banned for two weeks to simulate having to fix it.

that idea wouldent be fair to the players.
Sorry, I was joking about that - I should've put a smiley on it.
hey i need someone to join the Realistic team that knows how to do LFSlapper scripts Very very well.

Realistic Racing Events.
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG