The online racing simulator
Banned from Redline for winning
(10 posts, closed, started )
Evening all

Iv been racing LFS since the first demo came out and just witnessed probably the most childish thing Iv ever seen in online racing at Team Redlines F08 BWGP server. For anyone whos raced against me online im sure youll agree im a fair racer.

No I wasnt banned for wrecking, flaming or any other flagrant rule breaking - I won.

9 lap race pitstop required.

Redline team member evo was fastest guy on the track but changed his tyres at the pitstops. I kept my R2s on only taking a touch of fuel and saved myself 8 seconds which surprise surprise resulted in me winning.

When I pointed evo needs to back off and save his tyres and not change them as its faster- he banned me.

When someone cant accept bleeding obvious helpful advice and resorts in banning people its about time to re-assess how seriously you take yourself.

Id like to think someone from redline could un-ban me and I also think im due an apology from EVO.

Tenman
Anyone else really bored of the "I got banned from Redline Racing" posts?
#3 - garph
First Evo is a she. Second I'm pretty sure there must have been more to it. Third this is the worst place to do this kind of stuff. Forth, here is the place you should be discussing this: http://www.team-redline.co.uk/
In space...

everyone is banned from Redline.

</random little bit of useless insight>
No one is surprised. It is her server...she can do as she pleases...I have a life-time ban from Redline Racing Servers and I'm not upset at all . Welcome to the club!
lol the redline guys are nothing but nice to me. i've had some good scraps with a few of them.
#7 - garph
Quote from hpisloud :No one is surprised. It is her server...she can do as she pleases...I have a life-time ban from Redline Racing Servers and I'm not upset at all . Welcome to the club!

Why bother posting dude, everyone saw your point in the other thread. This will do nothing but extend it, it's this kind of stuff that really, really makes this forum a nasty place to be at times.

yeah, i'm suprized a mod hasnt already locked this . There is a bigthread on what to do when you are banned from a server, and people still make posts like this. They can't be bothered to read stickies but they expect people to read their threads.
:jawdrop:that ban was definitely uncalled for. i feel sorry for u because of this injustice tenmantaylor
Quote from hpisloud :No one is surprised. It is her server...she can do as she pleases...I have a life-time ban from Redline Racing Servers and I'm not upset at all . Welcome to the club!

I'm in the club too, and I never even joined the server for a race!

And yes, sorry but I have to close this thread, if you have a problem with it, links have already been given for you to follow.
This thread is closed

(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG