The online racing simulator
Fun Twinning Layout
(19 posts, started )
Fun Twinning Layout
I don't know who originally made it, but I edited it to make it more computer friendly. Enjoy
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Attached files
AU1_drifting.lyt - 1.3 KB - 248 views
Quote from Falcon140 :I don't know who originally made it, but I edited it to make it more computer friendly. Enjoy

Its much better without your "editing." You ruined it, was more fun with the barriers and proper apex it had.
The origonal was made by my team mate Pmd9409 and allso it was wrong to steal it for the WWD drift server in the first place without making a copy of it..
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :The origonal was made by my team mate Pmd9409 and allso it was wrong to steal it for the WWD drift server in the first place without making a copy of it..

how is that stealing?

Quote from Btoryo :Its much better without your "editing." You ruined it, was more fun with the barriers and proper apex it had.

it gave me 2 fps.....
As Btoryo said, you ruined it by editing. Why you would edit it in the first place is beyond me.

Here is the original layout made by me. Hopefully this does not happen again.

AU1_^7Fast ^6LOOP.lyt
Attached files
AU1_^7Fast ^6LOOP.lyt - 2.3 KB - 209 views
Quote from PMD9409 :As Btoryo said, you ruined it by editing. Why you would edit it in the first place is beyond me.

Here is the original layout made by me. Hopefully this does not happen again.

AU1_^7Fast ^6LOOP.lyt

Yeah, thats the one. WAY Better
Quote from Falcon140 :how is that stealing?

I would not consider it stealing, unless you compare it to someone taking your skin. But you think the server (not you because it is likely you got it from their server) would have asked me before hosting it on a dedicated server.
Quote from PMD9409 :Why you would edit it in the first place is beyond me.

So i wouldn't lag....
Quote from Falcon140 :So i wouldn't lag....

You decide to mess with someones work so you can have your own way to have fun?
Quote from Btoryo :You decide to mess with someones work so you can have your own way to have fun?

what? yes ofcourse.
Quote from Falcon140 :what? yes ofcourse.

O.o At least ask first. If you can't find the owner don't release it.
who cares he edited someone track so what he did say.
Quote :I don't know who originally made it

so hes not taking credit.
#13 - Davo
Wow some of you need to clam down. He tried to credit it but didn't know who the original creator was so there's no way he could ask for permission either. He obviously likes the layout enough to drive it and has to modify it slightly to run on his machine. Nothing wrong with that imo.
Quote :Wow some of you need to clam down. He tried to credit it but didn't know who the original creator was so there's no way he could ask for permission either. He obviously likes the layout enough to drive it and has to modify it slightly to run on his machine. Nothing wrong with that imo.

yesir
Quote from Davo :Wow some of you need to clam down. He tried to credit it but didn't know who the original creator was so there's no way he could ask for permission either. He obviously likes the layout enough to drive it and has to modify it slightly to run on his machine. Nothing wrong with that imo.

i just tryed the track out i like it thanks man
thanks for having my back guys

@radus

which one?
the one you customized
cool

Fun Twinning Layout
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG