The online racing simulator
Stock Bus For LFS?
(82 posts, started )
Stock Bus For LFS?
Although it could prove fun for a couple of races, i don't think it should be added.
-10 !!!!
+1

Could be the rival the UF1 has been looking for
I'd prefer a modern bus

But it would be a lot of fun
a g25 on 900 would be fun for that lol, youd need to position it so the wheel was flat level with the desk rather than tilted towards you tho
#8 - FL!P
I'd prefer a lawn mower!

LFS is a realism simulator. Asking for this is like asking for the Batmobile or for a jet-powered UF1 ! It's just a waste of space and time, as are many things in this world. (I just wasted a minute on this response )
Quote from BlackSheep720 :LFS is a realism simulator. Asking for this is like asking for the Batmobile or for a jet-powered UF1 ! It's just a waste of space and time, as are many things in this world. (I just wasted a minute on this response )

So you deny that Bus exist in reality and think that the videos are forged?
Interresting
Quote from Mike85 :LFS is not about buses. Its about racing fast racing cars.

I didn't know the UF1 was considered as fast
+1 for the magic tourbus. A big heavy, lumbering vehicle souds like somethign good for teacig driving basics.
hmmmm no
-1 for adding it to LFS
+1 for making a separate game with this idea.

however i would much prefer to see super bikes in LFS, although using a wheel to control one is pointless for obvious reasons.
#15 - mr_x
+1 Bus racing would be awesome :P
Quote from VTiRoj :It does 80mph, thats fast!

I have personally driven MY bus at over 85mph, so therefore it obviously deserves to be in LFS more than the UF1 does

My bus
If we have double decker buse's, all of the pits will have to have the roof and door hightened so it's possible to get in and out.... too much trouble for a stupid bus imho

Frenchy
#19 - JJ72
shame there's no cockpit view, and no custom route!! (still have it in my harddisk tho)
Quote from Bladerunner :I have personally driven MY bus at over 85mph......

i hope that was'nt while you was delivering O.A.P's to the bingo club!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :-1
If we have double decker buse's, all of the pits will have to have the roof and door hightened so it's possible to get in and out.... too much trouble for a stupid bus imho

Frenchy

We May need that for race trucks too and they are definitely worth the effort
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Quote from Maelstrom :We May need that for race trucks too and they are definitely worth the effort

now race trucks, they would be a great addition! Im up for anything that is made for off-road abuse!

Some old V8 muscle would be nice to! and i would love to see some super saloons (Lotus cartlon, sierra cosworth etc.)
:bump:

Stock Bus For LFS?
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG