Got my 93 civic hb today
mm2
Attached images
mycivic.jpg
#2 - RaDuS
It goes like snot.
:riceboy:
Quote from [RCG]Boosted ::riceboy:

BLOLOL Dual fart cans on a 4 banger, and a 200 SHOT of nitrous!!! You can kiss your engine goodbye. ahaha sorry.. congrats on the car
You might want to check the year 'cuz that ain't a 93!

Anyway, I'm more of a sleeper guy but nice car. 200 shot of Nos is.....well....not a healthy thing if you wish to keep it for a while.
Being a Nos hater, I'm slightly biased in my opinion.

Congrats on the car. Hope you have some fun with it.
#6 - JJ72
Quote from RaDuS :What you think?

trash it.

and once you do it, post in the OFF TOPIC FORUM for god sake.
#7 - Nine
Tail lights and 6" exhaust needs to go, other than that, nice looking car
Wow a rice-out car..pook EK..
Honestly? I think it looks ridiculous.
meh i can always sell it haha
:riceboy::uglyhamme
i think its a cool car but DON'T put a spoiler on it that would spoil the fun...
As ugly as ugly can get.
The picture doesn't work for me, although I can imagine how that must look.. Put very mildly, I tend to laugh out loud when I see such a car on the streets.. Edit: it works now. Well, it could be worse actually!
I have one of those....damn I never thought it'd be able to be THAT ugly.

I'll learn from your mistakes though and not rice mine out.
At least it's not 'all show and no go'. It looks fine, except for the taillights
Quote from hrtburnout :At least it's not 'all show and no go'. It looks fine, except for the taillights

and the dual exhaust aaaaand the body kit. oh yeah, and the way too big wheels.

and the neon lol.
just remember to ad a touqe strut to front and back so your suspention dont get messed up when the vtec kicks in :P
Well, it has a turbo kit, a racing clutch and nawz.
Quote from RaDuS :got my civic today great condition 84,000km greddy turbo kit Momo wheel, 200 shot of nos , blue and black atomic series bucket seats, Blue Underglow, Bully racing clutch, 17 inch low profile tire and rims, Dual exhaust. What you think?

(btw getting new back lights they ugly)

Get rid of the nitrous, a 200 shot on a (supposed) 1.6 liter will kill it quickly.

Neon lights do not make your car go faster, neither does having 2 fart cans. Eliminate.

Whoever you bought it from, I hope they set up the turbo correctly. Unless it has strengthened internals, the (supposed) 1.6 stock will handle about .8 bar and that is it. If you are driving, and you see puffs of smoke when you shift, the engine already has one foot in the grave.
Get rid of the exhaust, put a single (and smaller) one on.
Get rid of the nitrous.
Get rid of the tail lights.
Get rid of the underglow.
Put a roll cage in.
Put some real track shocks/springs in instead of whatever has been used to lower it.
Put some racing harnesses in.
Get new wheels/tyres.

Et voila, you have a track day car.
Hmm,that picture is as old as the internet. I remember seeing that when I was like 10. Definitely not a 93 either,I smell bullshit. Proof please.
Quote from RaDuS :What you think?

Remain a pedestrian. Well, you did ask, and you've bought a silly car.
Lol, nice exhaust hahahhahahahah. I think you should burn it :uglyhamme

Got my 93 civic hb today
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG