The online racing simulator
help! [with skins]
(16 posts, started )
help! [with skins]
hiya im new to lfs and i want to put my own skins on cars can someone tell me how to do it in detail please thanks you
HI PUT THEM IN YOUR LFS/SKINS FOLDER AND SELECT THEM IN THE GAME and please stop shouting
Attached images
Image1.jpg
I Tried That About 1000times And It Doesnt Work They Just Dont Show Up In Lfs I Have Put Them In The Right Folder So......?????
Are they named correctly? They need to have the car prefix at the beginning of the file name. for example XRT_skin.jpg
skins you want to use place in LFS/DATA/SKINS

Then start a single player game, in the pits screen create a new colour profile (on the left side)
if you look at the lower middle area of screen you will see tabs, goto the colour tab, see the label for the skin used, if you click that you will then see any skins you have imported into LFS/DATA/SKINS.
Well you're obviously not doing it right

You must keep the file name structure i.e (CarName_SkinName.jpg) so XFG_vMaxKeiran.jpg
#7 - Smax
Demo racers can't use skins in an online multiplayer game since skins are stored on the online game portal "LFS World" and then sent to other drivers in a multiplayer game. Only S2 Licence holders who have bought the full productcan use the features of LFS world.

For a demo user the use of skins is restricted to offline single player use and the posts above correctly describe how to make that work.
OMG!!!!!!! THIS IS SO ANNOYING I HAVE 1 IN THERE NOW AND I HAVE PUT ABOUT 6 IN THE FOLDER BUT 1 THING I WILL SAY IS THAT 1 THAT IS IN THERE ISNT NAMES ANYTHING IT LIKE XFG_UDBFN.JPG WHERE AS THE OTHERS THAT ARNT IN THERE ARE CALLED XFG_POLICE.JPG ?????? SO IM STILL CONFUSED AND IN NEED OF HELP!!!
What?
Good grief...Stop writing in huge letters...this isn't play school any more ffs.
Your posts are annoying....and i'm confused as to what the hell your going on about now.

Maybe if you write a constructive sentence that makes some sense, someone may be able to help you.
#1 - Stop Posting in Huge Bold Letters

#2 - Speak ENGERISH??

#3 - Post Screen Shots of exactly what your doing so we can understand.

Ciao
:mr-t: @ mcgas001 please stop shouting or i will.....cry j/k
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :rofl, who needs the language lessons now huh?

umm... I said that on purpose by the way if you did not catch that
i know, i was kidding with you
#16 - Mc21

help! [with skins]
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG