The online racing simulator
What is it like to be in a team?
(33 posts, started )
#26 - th84
Quote :Hard to belive that teams exist like this where th84 was in..

i was only joking, i figured no-one would take my ranting serious!! im on a great team with great people!! we may not be the fastest team, but then again we dont care about being the fastest, we like to have a good time and joke around!!
Quote from franky500 :Well there are lots of UK Teams. I cant really recommend a team because it is down to personal preference.. If your into a great laugh, nothing too serious and have a good sense of humour. then you might want to check out ATC.. but ATC only accept people who are willing to have a laugh.. nothing too serious.

Otherwise you have teams like Cyber, and T7R and (there are so many good ones, i cant name them all.)

If you go to the "Teams" section of this forum and post what you are looking for in a team. You will get alot of answers there.

thx for that i will do. i just want to have clean race;s. sick of people taking me out on the public servers ...i no we was all new once but it still gets on ones tits
well if you want clean, check out www.cleanracersclub.org

clean racers, leagues, good people.

it aint for everyone, as im sure others will tell you, but your welcome to come along and register
It's almost impossible to get in there, but not related to your driving style.
There's just nobody who will vote...
Quote from StanleyCarter :Being in a team is better in a lot of ways, of course that also depends on what team you're in.

In a good team, you'll enjoy the most out of it, as you get to do a lot of fun stuff together with your teammates, your teammates would look after you and so would you.
You get to race for the team, you get to wear the same skin with many of your teammates, which looked real cool on track together, and most importantly, you'd be making some best friends you have in the game of LFS.

That's right honey!
Quote from ORION :It's almost impossible to get in there, but not related to your driving style.
There's just nobody who will vote...

fair enough, it is a problem with people voting, but when i was a applicant, i met alot of good people and had alot of good races. now that im in, i get to meet alot of good applicants, and still have good races.

like i said, its not for everyone, as has been voiced, but it may be for you, its worth a try. at least youll meet some good guys.

v4
I'm trying to get in there too!
One thing that sucks when you are in a team - When there is a guy that copies your team mate. Putting our tag and his name and screwing around on s2 servers.. And I thought this would never happen in s2...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG