The online racing simulator
Went Autocrossing...
(13 posts, started )
Went Autocrossing...
woohoo.. I had a blast! Most fun i've had in a long time... The course was really nice too, lots of high speeds parts, and laid out really nice.

Video of my Rado 3 wheelin.

http://www.area51.infiniteorig...n.wmv

And a few pics.

Sweet. Love the Corrado. First time out? How was your PAX time?
Quote from titanLS :Sweet. Love the Corrado. First time out? How was your PAX time?

yeah it was my first time... times were.. 1:49, 1:41, and I leveled out around 1:41.
Your PAX time is like your handicap. Each car is assigned a value (say .86 for an integra versus .73 for a Corvette) and then basically your lap time is multiplied by that number.. That's what I was curious about. Someone in a Ford Fiesta (or a really sweet Corrado for that matter) could theoretically win against a Ferrari or Atom, etc., in PAX...
Quote from titanLS :Your PAX time is like your handicap. Each car is assigned a value (say .86 for an integra versus .73 for a Corvette) and then basically your lap time is multiplied by that number.. That's what I was curious about. Someone in a Ford Fiesta (or a really sweet Corrado for that matter) could theoretically win against a Ferrari or Atom, etc., in PAX...

ooh that... I'm a newb to the autox world if you couldn't tell...

I Didn't have one. I was just competing in my class. No handicaps.

Wow! That might be as rediculous as me racing my El Camino back in the day! Maybe slightly worse than what I'm racing right now.

I think I need to hurry up and fix my damn Fiero.
Quote from Zewerr :

Wow! That might be as rediculous as me racing my El Camino back in the day! Maybe slightly worse than what I'm racing right now.

I think I need to hurry up and fix my damn Fiero.

that thing was fast.. it had a supercharged 302.
ROFL at the, was it a Granada? It's almost as bad as the fact that I noticed in the "Post your ride" thread that your Corrodo is an automatic tranny that you are autocrossing!
Quote from mrodgers :ROFL at the, was it a Granada? It's almost as bad as the fact that I noticed in the "Post your ride" thread that your Corrodo is an automatic tranny that you are autocrossing!

you point? I can run just as fast with the auto as a manual, It's pretty much 1 gear the whole track... 4000-6200 rpms... It's hard enough to find a low mileage Corrado, let alone be picky about what transmission it has. I could care less if I tear the shit out of the automatic. It is on it's way out as it is anyways.. Ever heard of doing a transmission swap?
Here is a rough layout of the autox track..

1.2 miles

#11 - Lino
I love auto-xing. I'm trying to get out more. Here is me in my '87 Supra turbo.

Jeeez, that course looks really really fast...
That course looks really really fun...

Went Autocrossing...
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG