The online racing simulator
LFS Notifier (for Victor)
(3 posts, started )
#1 - scipy
hi,

I had this idea for quite a while, reconsidered it many times, but i would still like to suggest it. What i think would be usefull is a LFS Notifier, if anyone ever used Gmail Notifier, u know what i'm talking about. Now, i know that there is Live Alerts in LFSW but that requires constant checking and u have to be in the browser window. What LFS Notifier would do is just put up a little popup from the system tray and tell u that one of your buddies is online and where (maybe give u an option to join via join2lfs). Another thing, i would like for the Notifier to have it's own buddy list and not the one from LFSW. In LFSW i have over 100 buddies in the list, most of them drive stuff i'm not interested in etc. So it would be great if u could add separate buddys in the notifier, and if the proggy could tell you which combo (car/track) they are currently driving online. Maybe even if you could limit the car class for which u are notified (classes from inside LFS), so you pick GTR and add some buddies.. if they are online driving GTR's u get a notification..

Tnx in advance, scipy.
Mates@track does exactly that.
#3 - scipy
oh, sry i tried searching for "notifier" and simillar stuff but came up empty.. i'll check this one out

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG