The online racing simulator
#1 - Nine
LFS : Rallycross League in the making...
Rules and regulations are still in the making, just seeing if the general public would be interested...

We'd like to restrict entries to U.S. citizens to avoid any lag issues, but that idea is still in the air. Other than that, we plan on running races every other week.

Tracks will include :
BL Rallycross (Regular & Reverse)
FE Rallycross (Regular & Reverse)
FE RallyX Green (Regular & Reverse)

Point system will be decided in the future, again folks, just trying to get a count of how many individuals would be interested...

Two driver teams will be mandatory along with team skins, we plan on hosting replays for the public to view and maybe go into replays and producing them into broadcasts for everyone .

Cars will include the FXO, RB4, and the XRT.

We will have a qualifying round, and the server will be set on the following track on the schedule as soon as the previous race is finished for practicing.

We plan on crowning the points leader at the end of the season along with the team that leads in points with both drivers.

Please, give input, and let me know what you would look for in the league, positive, negative, again, I'd like to get input from the community before committing myself into this project.
#2 - Nine
I'd like to add this will be a simulation league outside of the racing. This would include interviews, polls, basically a good story line prior to the big race.
As you know, I'm in. Should be fun.
#4 - Nine
I'll start the application, if your definately interested, please post the same form with your information...

PS - We plan on having the league start at 7pm eastern on Sunday nights

Name of team : Shake and Bake
Names of drivers : TopShelf (Nine) & Natedogg (MorpheusZero)
Numbers : TopShelf (#19) & Natedogg (#69)
#5 - Nine
I'd like to add, Voice Communication will be made mandatory, whether or not you have a microphone on, we need to be able to communicate to players without typing sometimes and just being able to listen is sufficient.
#6 - Nine
Hmm...sounds pretty similar to what the League Of The Americas has already done!

LOTA RallyCross Championship - Winter 2007

Just a note....do NOT include FE RallyX Green.....especially if you want to include pitting.....'cause you can't do it there.

Also....don't plan on anyone running the XRT or the FXO. RB4 AWD FTW!
#8 - Nine
Haha I didn't even see that league, I did see a race though, possibly on youtube involving some core guys, and yes, with FE Rallycross Green, I will be dropping the tack off, just stinks there's not a lot Rallycross tracks in the gae , but all in all, I'm glad you posted and thank you for the insight, and with the XRT and FXO, I wanted some diversity, I'm all for RB4, can't race Rally without it but I didn't know if others preferred the XRT or FXO in Rallycross, but thanks again for your insight and information!
Another thing you can do is to create some custom tracks by making some chicanes and course diversions in the existing rally courses. I have a couple layouts we used, if you are interested.
#10 - Nine
Definately, I'm interested, I'd love the help, if of course your willing
#11 - Nine
BTW Banshee,

Is LOTA hosting anothe Rallycross League in the future, I'm sure myself and Nate would love to get in on that
LOTA is currently hosting a UFR/XFR 4-race mini-series that starts Thursday (5 spots left ), followed by an 8-race GTR series (once Patch X is released), then perhaps we might do another rallycross series. It's not currently in our plans, however.
#13 - Nine
Aww, that's too bad, would be fun, I love watching the race highlights on your site, good work. None the less, I'm starting to feel committed to this league and I plan on pursuing it so any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated seeing how you are experienced with it
Quote from Nine :I'd like to add this will be a simulation league outside of the racing. This would include interviews, polls, basically a good story line prior to the big race.

Do you have a website/forums? You might want to check into that before you try any of this stuff....

Also, when (what time) are your races?
#15 - Nine
Ahh looks like there's no real interest in the public, it's too bad, the site is http://topshelf.forum5.com/ , maybe I'll find a team that just races in Rallycross

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG