The online racing simulator
Cheats Online On LFS
(9 posts, closed, started )
Cheats Online On LFS
hey i think it would be good if we could use cheats online i mean i bet no1 here knows a cheat for faster speed or better handeling on LFS it should be our own choice i think ???
Quote from mcgas001 :hey i think it would be good if we could use cheats online i mean i bet no1 here knows a cheat for faster speed or better handeling on LFS it should be our own choice i think ???

Consequences: being banned
search for a guy called "arno"

and if u want cheats, go for an arcade game NFS maybe
I'm sooooo glad I'm not going to be here in the morning to check out the kind of hate and spam this demo user is going to get.
Quote from mcgas001 :hey i think it would be good if we could use cheats online i mean i bet no1 here knows a cheat for faster speed or better handeling on LFS it should be our own choice i think ???

Rest In Peace "mcgas001" I'm glad You like LFS
*reads first post,looses another brain cell.22 cells left.*
great.Now i have to trepan my skull.
thank you very much,TC.
oh ok sorry it was just an idea thats all
#7 - SamH
mcgas001, it's no sweat! You're new to LFS, and you're not expected to know the details of what it's all about.

LFS is intended to be as close to real-life car handling as you can get. That's the mission that the developers have set themselves, and it's why *most* of us absolutely love it. The rest of us love it for other things, like the community spirit, the amount of online racing that gets done, and all sorts.

So, you can imagine that as soon as someone says "Where's the NOS button" or "Where's the button to flip your car", one or two of us might have a chuckle. Don't take it personally.. it's new to you, and you're not expected to or REQUIRED to know
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dawesdust_12
Actually, if you have s2, you can use lfstweak. That gives the xrt, xrg, xfg as much power as you want, and better handeling if you use wider tires and slicks and stuff. So yes, in a way, it is possible to do. But it isnt cheating. you cannot go into regular servers and your times are not uploaded to lfsworld.
I think it will be good to avoid cheats altogether.

Closing thread.
This thread is closed

Cheats Online On LFS
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG