The online racing simulator
[360-R] Nascar Racing IS NOT LFSCAR.COM they are stealing our reputation!
Hi dear racing friends.

i just want to inform everybody, that the server called [360-R] Nascar Racing

has

NOTHING TO DO WITH LFSCAR and the 360degree.tk CUP SERIES!

They are trying to steal the good reputation of lfscar and the 360° cup. This is close to stealing and if LFSCAR is getting more of those posts i got from drivers who were unsatisfied about those servers and blaming me for it by mistake i will make this legal! At the moment i am not sure who is running it (but i have a clue). if these servers are not renamed within the next weeks i can hand over this to some authority.

I put too much time and money into lfscar and the 360° cup series to let it steal by any 12 year olds.

LFSCAR is running on the server called "[FM]360° Event!" for almost a year now. At the moment it runs under PATCH "W17" so people on Patch "W" BE WARNED!!! every other server that has 360 in it IS A FAKE and NOT RUN BY ME OR LFSCAR OR FRAGMASTER.NET
wow

i think who is it, not sure
Drift2007 is the dude hosting it.

Hes a major fag and 360 usally impersonates people so I wasn't surprized when I saw [360-R] and LFSCAR used together.

Quote :I put too much time and money into lfscar and the 360° cup series to let it steal by any 12 year olds.

Turns out Drift2007, AKA [360-R]J-Tuned is 15.
i have nothing against competition as it is in fair lanes. but with the 360 in the servers name, this is wrong! i just want to make it clear, that LFSCAR has nothing to do with those servers.
Quote from Fischfix :i have nothing against competition as it is in fair lanes. but that is wrong. i just want to make it clear, that LFSCAR has nothing to do with it.

Alright then.

Though he has been notorious for it.
#6 - th84
It's just those kids at team 360. Just a bunch of 12 yr old crackers.

I can understand why you are upset about it. You can contact them at their forums.

EDIT: They seem to think that you have stolen their team tag... http://360team.forum5.com/view ... ?t=273&mforum=360team

LOL!
I was there. People driving backwards, flooding, continual name changes trying to make it like some oval CC, and everyone lagged.

I will leave it at that.
Hm. The comments we usually recieve from that server are positive.

Oh, and I made the demo team 360 a long time ago, and 360-R is the racing, s2 variation. This is just our nascar server.

Hope there weren't any frustrated feelings, although it's nice to point out that we are not affiliated with you.

We didn't try to steal anything, but insulting us and then calling us 12 year olds was very immature.

Th84- we banned you for the reasons i explained to you before. If you have any questions about that, ask now.

Quote :Drift2007 is the dude hosting it.
Hes a major fag and 360 usally impersonates people so I wasn't surprized when I saw [360-R] and LFSCAR used together.

1. it didn't say LFSCar. It said NASCAR. Read my friend.
2. We don't impersonate people, people impersonate us.
3. Honestly, if you really think he is a fag, then you gotta lower your standards, or look in the mirror. He is a good person and I don't think you should be insulting him like that.

Quote :
I put too much time and money into lfscar and the 360° cup series to let it steal by any 12 year olds.

We didn't steal it, we aren't affiliated with you either. This happened on my team's forums (they are impersonating us, blah blah!) and I had to explain it to them. No hard feelings .

Quote :"Turns out Drift2007, AKA [360-R]J-Tuned is either 13 or 14"

He's 15.

Grunt, quit with the hard feelings towards us, it's getting to me and I am really wondering why I ever recruited a hothead like you. My mistake
#9 - th84
I have no questions. I couldnt care less tbh.

Im sure you can understand his frustrations though.
Yeah. I understand, and my team felt the same way.

The point is, people should know that 360-R is a team, and LFSCar is an event.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Drift2007 is the dude hosting it.

Turns out Drift2007, AKA [360-R]J-Tuned is either 13 or 14.

I bet your racing or drifting isnt as big as your mouth

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Racing server:
I created [360-R] about 1-2 months ago. It was another part of 360 community but only racing mostly in S2. We have bein very mature and very successful in any servers that we race in.

Now about our age.
For me it doesnt matter if most of us are 11-18 years old. I always thought that LFS is about having fun...

[360-R]JTuned
www.360-Team.co.nr
I don't get it. goodnight
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I don't get it. goodnight

I wish we had a laughing smiley

Either way-

I dunno why that made me laugh

---

Quote :
Originally Posted by Drift2007
For me it doesnt matter if most of us are 11-18 years old. I always thought that LFS is about having fun...

Exactly. But some people take LFS too seriously. Can't blame them if they become frustrated, but it's how they act on that frustration that matters.

And about age. There should be like...well ageism. Like racism or something..

Because honestly, it isn't always about how long someone lived that determines their maturity.
Internet messed up, double post.
#15 - Nine
360-R is a joke. /endtopic
Not very mature!

[360-R] is a normal team with normal Nascar Racing Server....
Quote from Nine :360-R is a joke. /endtopic

Keep insulting us because of your little spite with the admin. I didn't want any hard feelings but apparently you are as mindless as grunt in your quest to prolong/start probelms.

/endtopic
/closethread? anyone? This is getting bad...
I would if I was a moderator.
Thank you Stevewhite
#21 - Nine
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Keep insulting us because of your little spite with the admin. I didn't want any hard feelings but apparently you are as mindless as grunt in your quest to prolong/start probelms.

/endtopic

1.) Your admin is a power-hungry child.
2.) He is so uptight and worried about being confronted, he not only banned me from your server but also your forums.

Before you claim I'm mindless, need I remind you that your "admin" not only crashed the entire field, passed under you "caution" rule in your OWN server, and on top of that, when I ask for reasoning from him, he claims "your mom" and bans me...

Again, /endtopic
Cant say anything It was a mistake ( not mine )....
Quote from Nine :1.) Your admin is a power-hungry child.
2.) He is so uptight and worried about being confronted, he not only banned me from your server but also your forums.

Before you claim I'm mindless, need I remind you that your "admin" not only crashed the entire field, passed under you "caution" rule in your OWN server, and on top of that, when I ask for reasoning from him, he claims "your mom" and bans me...

Again, /endtopic

You kinda called him an idiot..

And maybe he is new to oval racing. Either way, I'm not defending him, but I don't think that it gives anyone an excuse to call anyone else an idiot.

Unfortunately I was not there, so I can't provide any feedback

No hard feelings anyways. Although there might be some heading towards us...
Topic tempature has been set to 700 degrees. Who'd think a misunderstanding would burn down a refridgerator?
#25 - Nine
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :You kinda called him an idiot..

And maybe he is new to oval racing. Either way, I'm not defending him, but I don't think that it gives anyone an excuse to call anyone else an idiot.

Unfortunately I was not there, so I can't provide any feedback

No hard feelings anyways. Although there might be some heading towards us...

I called him an idiot because he deliberately wrecked the entire field, you may have some learning to do...

New to oval racing? The concept isn't too hard to grasp IMO.

I actually see where lfscar.com is coming from because I have experienced the 360 server and how it is ran and I hope this topic reveals to the public the separation between "360" and the lfscar community.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG